+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pgwp after studying outside canada

honey92

May 12, 2021
I am an international student who have completed a 1 year course from st clair college but due to covid my entry was denied in Canada. My course started in sept 2020 and completed in april 2021. Now I want to use my pgwp but the immigration officer is asking for a job offer from canada and my work permit application. My query is how can I get a job if I dont have a SIN number. and I can only get my SIN number if I am in Canada. What should I do?

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
I am an international student who have completed a 1 year course from st clair college but due to covid my entry was denied in Canada. My course started in sept 2020 and completed in april 2021. Now I want to use my pgwp but the immigration officer is asking for a job offer from canada and my work permit application. My query is how can I get a job if I dont have a SIN number. and I can only get my SIN number if I am in Canada. What should I do?
at least 50% of program must be conducted in canada to get the open work permit PGWP without job offer

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Your program of study was 7 months and eligibility is minimum of 8months.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Are you sure you applied for the right work permit? You don't need a job offer for PGWP

Reactions: Indian Voyager!

gamer_9999999

Star Member
May 11, 2021
during this covid situation I need job offer too. Je have mentioned this in their official website under quarantine act
apply for PGWP outside canada form. U will only need the job offer letter once you get approved for PGWP. That can be arranged later on. Just dont think about that now