+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP academic suspense

At1

Jun 6, 2019
hi all

I have a academic suspension for a year in a college I studied in Ontario so I moved to different private college and studied for 3 semester and went back to the previous college to complete the program. Would I get pgwp for the program I completed?

PS: the 3 semester I studied in a different college is a dli institute which cannot issue work permit.

So I want to go back finish my 1 semester and apply for PGWP. What are the chances?

Please help!!

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Probably a small chance, you will have to explain the situation very well and hope for the best. Officer will look at your transcript and see a huge gap, you have to try and explain this properly & hope they give you a break. Not much else you can do at this point.

At1

Jun 6, 2019
Thanks for the reply

What if i study in a new program all over again without any breaks would I be eligible for PGWP on the basis of new degree received?

Thanks in advanced

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Thanks for the reply

What if i study in a new program all over again without any breaks would I be eligible for PGWP on the basis of new degree received?

Thanks in advanced
Yes. But you can also try applying for pgwp now, no harm in trying and failing.

At1

Jun 6, 2019
Thank you..

But my major concern is would my study permit be extended if I don’t get my pgwp

Thank you in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you..

But my major concern is would my study permit be extended if I don’t get my pgwp

Thank you in advance
None of us can tell you that for certain.

JamieD

Mar 24, 2022
Thank you..

Thank you in advance
Hi, am just a bit curious how is your situation go?
Because I am facing the similar situation the difference is that I still not got accepted to any other institutions.
I really appreciate for your reply.

Zeeshan799

May 1, 2024
hi all

I have a academic suspension for a year in a college I studied in Ontario so I moved to different private college and studied for 3 semester and went back to the previous college to complete the program. Would I get pgwp for the program I completed?

PS: the 3 semester I studied in a different college is a dli institute which cannot issue work permit.

So I want to go back finish my 1 semester and apply for PGWP. What are the chances?

Please help!!
Hey bro did you get your pgwp. I’m facing similar issue