+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGDM from Goa Institute of Management(GIM)

mukul.madhav

Aug 21, 2020
Hello GIM Alumni ,

I am from GIM, 2017-19 batch.

I was wondering if someone could help me to explore getting a Canadian equivalence of our PGDM degree.
Can someone from GIM who has done ECA recently from WES/other agency, connect with me and guide me how have they done. Is our PGDM equivalent to Master's degree in Canada.

Thanks & Regards
Mukul Madhav
E-mail: mukul.madhav@outlook.com

Oct 15, 2020
Dear fellow alumni,

I am from GIM 2009-11 batch and have recently started my WES application process.

The GIM office mentioned that the GIM PGDM is currently being treated as a 1 year diploma instead of a MBA or even a 2 year PGDM/ masters course. Has anyone faced this recently? Any work-around for this?

Additionally, I was recommended to apply for IQAS (instead of WES) since they usually consider the GIM experience as a 2-year masters course. Has anyone tried this route and had positive results?

Would love to hear your suggestions/ advice.

Last edited:

Margi Thaker

Aug 9, 2023
Dear fellow alumni,

I am from GIM 2009-11 batch and have recently started my WES application process.

The GIM office mentioned that the GIM PGDM is currently being treated as a 1 year diploma instead of a MBA or even a 2 year PGDM/ masters course. Has anyone faced this recently? Any work-around for this?

Additionally, I was recommended to apply for IQAS (instead of WES) since they usually consider the GIM experience as a 2-year masters course. Has anyone tried this route and had positive results?

Would love to hear your suggestions/ advice.
Hello,

I am from 2019-2021
Please let me know if you were successful in applying through WES/IQAS. I am also going through the same issue