+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PG in advertising or marketing-need views

sristi10

Aug 16, 2014
Hi all,
I am from Pune. Am planning to do my further studies (PG) in advertising or marketing. It seems a bit confusing for me as well?
Can anyone tell me how is Sheridan & Humber for advertiaing & Conestoga for integrated marketing communications.
Would be of great help. Thanks

raunaq 101

May 19, 2014
when you talk about advertisement and integrated marketing communications, you must understand that they both are totally different, advertisement is a part of marketing and IMC is the different ways through which you market/advertise your product and services to maximize your profits.

and my guess is that you already knew it haha. and now the deciding factor for you would be to think which of these two appeals to you and the check out the course structure :D sorted !

sristi10

Aug 16, 2014
Completely understanding but I want to know if there are good uni/colleges providing complete PG degrees in the following courses? Like Sheridan n Humber are famous but they have copywriting & accoung management seperately.
Looking for an all rounder type
Thanks Raunaq :)

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Hi Sristi, you may have a look at St. Lawrence College that offers Post Graduate program in Interactive Marketing Communications. Please see the link http://www.stlawrencecollege.ca/programs-and-courses/full-time/programs/a_m/interactive-marketing-communications/kingston/. The Graduate employment rate is very good for the college. It always ranks high and is no. 1 or no. 2 among all Ontario Colleges.

raunaq 101

May 19, 2014
i noticed that you said that your from pune? i did my graduation from bvp, kothrud in bba and i just graduated which college were you in?