+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PG Diploma from canada worth it ?

Vinn

Jan 4, 2018
Hi, I hold a BA Business Administration degree from UK. Now I wanna apply for a PGD course in finance in Canada. What is the value of PG Diploma course or graduate certificates from colleges in Canada. I don’t have any prior work experience. How are the job opportunities? Will I get any job. Kindly suggest is it worth doing? Any input or word of advice is highly appreciated.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
The title of your thread makes your question a specific opinion base to a generalized opinion.

Canada have become one of the best country whose economy is in good shape even when compared to the UK. Every star is different, if your star shines brighter then surely you've a better job opportunities.

If you have done a B.A., why not go for Masters? but either way, you can still do a PGD. There are lots of job opportunities in Canada

Vinn

Jan 4, 2018
The title of your thread makes your question a specific opinion base to a generalized opinion.

Canada have become one of the best country whose economy is in good shape even when compared to the UK. Every star is different, if your star shines brighter then surely you've a better job opportunities.

If you have done a B.A., why not go for Masters? but either way, you can still do a PGD. There are lots of job opportunities in Canada
Hi. Thank u for your swift reply. My only concern is that would I get jobs after doing PG Diploma without any prior work experience? Thanks

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
you will surely see a job if a potential employer is willing to employ you. Even as you study you get to work and that could also count for work experience

Reactions: Vinn