+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PG Degree from MICA equivalency by WES

nitk903

Nov 22, 2019
Hi, I had completed my 2 year PGPCM from MICA in 2004, anyone knows if it has a PG equivalency in Canada by WES or any other body.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi, I had completed my 2 year PGPCM from MICA in 2004, anyone knows if it has a PG equivalency in Canada by WES or any other body.
You can check the Degree Equivalency Tool on WES Canada website. If it is not recognized by WES, then try getting your ECA done by CES or IQAS.

nitk903

Nov 22, 2019
You can check the Degree Equivalency Tool on WES Canada website. If it is not recognized by WES, then try getting your ECA done by CES or IQAS.
I do not see MICA in WES Equivalency tool. So before going for CES or IQAS would atleast like to know where I have higher chance of success.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I do not see MICA in WES Equivalency tool. So before going for CES or IQAS would atleast like to know where I have higher chance of success.
You can search this forum for this. And a suggestion for you, it would be better if you mention the full name and the country of your institute rather than just mentioning the initials, as that will make it easier for people to know which institute you are talking about.

If you can't find any information about your institute, then it will be safer to go with IQAS or CES as compared to WES.