+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PFL

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I replied them with all the required documents on 2nd February but still didn’t receive any decision on my petition
Standard processing times no longer apply. You could get a decision in a few days, weeks or months. Nothing you can do but to wait.

You could send an email or web form in April to ask about the decision

Reactions: Visholic and scylla

Visholic

Dec 4, 2018
Standard processing times no longer apply. You could get a decision in a few days, weeks or months. Nothing you can do but to wait.

You could send an email or web form in April to ask about the decision
So should i go for web form or email ??? If email, then which email address?? My petition is being processing at delhi immigration..!

Visholic

Dec 4, 2018
You can send both to the New Delhi visa office
I filled Web Form on 30 April 2019 about my PFL and Visa Status Update still they didn’t answered my inquiries.!!

What can i do now??? Is there any another way to asking them for my inquiry..!!

I want decision whether approved or rejection because i want to apply for another country now

Madar123

Jun 20, 2019
Myself I’m very good @ my research in sustainability and I got an opportunity to take my project as Ph.d research scholar @ McGill with full outstanding scholarship.

I hereby, previously was rejected/refuse for my visitor visa, the reason I was working as professor here in India and a day I got cal from waste management conference to represent my novel work as keynote speaker & it was proud moment for me, I was not provided with NOC and I use letter of my employee as NOC and the document was called fraudulent and seriously my grieved cause me a big punishment as rejection.

I was really saddened with deep sorrow for my sinful work. While applying I too attached this letter as well all my previous doc..All I have confess to high commission in my letter of explanation & request me to provide student permit..

So I request you people to answer/react to my above I.e Do will get student permit...

Madar123

Jun 20, 2019
I have honestly mention everything in my letter of explanation clearly that I had made a mistake and apart from all do they check my credentials because I do high profile credentials & due on that basis I got admission with outs standing scholarship. All already have shown my GIC of $10000

Madar123

Jun 20, 2019
Ya I got you that Canada is not end of world but I really regret & have apologised 100 times ya I believe I made mistake but not intentionally & apart from all this is a life time opportunity for me.

Can I write a

Madar123

Jun 20, 2019
I know it’s taken very seriously, but all I have mention in my Explanation letter..if u think it will cause then you are welcome to me harsh punishment or throw me behind the bars

Madar123

Jun 20, 2019
The misinterpretation Doc was stated by my institute, they wrote to high commission that they didn’t provide NOC. If I convince my institute to write to high commission about my sinful work will never repeat again and apologies then would this will work.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
The misinterpretation Doc was stated by my institute, they wrote to high commission that they didn’t provide NOC. If I convince my institute to write to high commission about my sinful work will never repeat again and apologies then would this will work.

You’re posting numerous posts about the same topic in different threads .

Get a lawyer if you need legal help.
People here can’t provide you legal help.