+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PFL

Visholic

Dec 4, 2018
Specifically, you have submitted a payment receipt that has already been used in another client’s application in order to fraudulently overcome the requirement to submit fees in accordance with Regulation 10(1)(d).

What does this mean??

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
It means the receipt for payment was used on another application. They are saying you are trying to cheat them out of the application fees.

Visholic

Dec 4, 2018
Th
It means the receipt for payment was used on another application. They are saying you are trying to cheat them out of the application fees.
then what should i can do because i paid that amount fairly brother...I didn’t cheat them

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Who did you pay? Did you use an agent? Where did you get the receipt from?
You need to answer them in a very convincing manner, or it’s a certainty they will ban you for 5 years from Canada.

Reactions: Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Specifically, you have submitted a payment receipt that has already been used in another client’s application in order to fraudulently overcome the requirement to submit fees in accordance with Regulation 10(1)(d).

What does this mean??
How did your agent pay your visa fees:
1. Did he pay the fees online and applied online? Or did he pay online and applied as a paper application? Or did he pay by some other way?

2. Did he actually pay your visa fees? If yes, can he prove/show you the payment receipt for your application?

Reactions: Girly_12

Visholic

Dec 4, 2018
How did your agent pay your visa fees:
1. Did he pay the fees online and applied online? Or did he pay online and applied as a paper application? Or did he pay by some other way?

2. Did he actually pay your visa fees? If yes, can he prove/show you the payment receipt for your application?
Fees paid by online and applied paper

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes we have old payment receipt and tracking id slip which is noted 5 December that day they submitted my file
The only way to avoid being banned for misrepresentation is if your agent can prove that he paid the visa fees for two/more applications on the same date, including your visa fees + he submitted the wrong payment receipt for your application.

If you are unable to prove this mistake then unfortunately, it seems like a 5-years ban for misrepresentation is likely

Reactions: Visholic

Visholic

Dec 4, 2018
I replied them with all the required documents on 2nd February but still didn’t receive any decision on my petition