+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PFL ISSUED FROM IRCC ON STUDY PERMIT

unknown21g

Aug 18, 2024
Hey everyone I'm in a big trouble I recently received a PFL from IRCC on Study Permit as it says that I submitted fake LOA but it wasn't but by mistake by agent selected wrong DLI number on portal I'm so worried literally broken after this and then I immediately contacted to my university and then my university sent mail to ircc that this student hold a genuine and valid LOA with complete detail and then uni received this mail
Please note that once an applicant submits their study permit application, the application is accepted into our system and this triggers a verification activity in the LOA verification portal for the designated learning institution (DLI) indicated on their application. As a result, if a student selects the wrong DLI in their study permit application, this information is automatically populated in the IRCC LOA verification portal.

Please note that once an applicant submits their study permit application, the application is accepted into our system and this triggers a verification activity in the LOA verification portal for the designated learning institution (DLI) indicated on their application. As a result, if a student selects the wrong DLI in their study permit application, this information is automatically populated in the IRCC LOA verification portal.

Please note that new letters of acceptance or letters of enrolment submitted by the applicant may require additional verifications. Your designated learning institution (DLI) may be contacted if necessary
I rresponded on PFL in given time and sent explanation along with complete proof and Defered LOA and copy of communication btw my uni and ircc and each and every related doc
I'm so worried what will happen and i think i will be in depression

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey everyone I'm in a big trouble I recently received a PFL from IRCC on Study Permit as it says that I submitted fake LOA but it wasn't but by mistake by agent selected wrong DLI number on portal I'm so worried literally broken after this and then I immediately contacted to my university and then my university sent mail to ircc that this student hold a genuine and valid LOA with complete detail and then uni received this mail

Please note that new letters of acceptance or letters of enrolment submitted by the applicant may require additional verifications. Your designated learning institution (DLI) may be contacted if necessary
I rresponded on PFL in given time and sent explanation along with complete proof and Defered LOA and copy of communication btw my uni and ircc and each and every related doc
I'm so worried what will happen and i think i will be in depression
There's really nothing you can do but wait for a response from IRCC. No one here is going to be able to tell you what the decision will be.

Most of us here do not recommend using agents for this very reason.

unknown21g

Aug 18, 2024
There's really nothing you can do but wait for a response from IRCC. No one here is going to be able to tell you what the decision will be.

Most of us here do not recommend using agents for this very reason.
Yes but right now I'm in depression
I don't know what to do I submitted all the supported doc and my university also contacted with IRCC that this student hold a genuine and valid LOA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What university are you attending and what DLI was submitted? Hopefully you get a positive result but nothing you can do. If for September then consider deferring as decision can take weeks or months.

unknown21g

Aug 18, 2024
It's university of Manitoba and it just because of wrong DLI but my university contacted with IRCC about this and confirmed that this student is genuine and hold a valid LOA and I also provided this communication to them

unknown21g

Aug 18, 2024
What university are you attending and what DLI was submitted? Hopefully you get a positive result but nothing you can do. If for September then consider deferring as decision can take weeks or months.
Yes university issued me deferred LOA too and I shared that with IRCC too

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes it's a mistake with DLI what do you think btw what chances I'm in depression right now
Honestly I cannot tell you but it seems like a genuine mistake so be positive that it will work out. Having the ban lifted doesn’t mean your study permit will be approved as it is based on funds, justifying costs of studies, ties to return etc.

unknown21g

Aug 18, 2024
Honestly I cannot tell you but it seems like a genuine mistake so be positive that it will work out. Having the ban lifted doesn’t mean your study permit will be approved as it is based on funds, justifying costs of studies, ties to return etc.
Yes but I'm not in Canada right now I'm waiting for a decision

unknown21g

Aug 18, 2024
I'm waiting for a positive decision as I provided all the supporting doc and icm also confirmed my LOA through mail to IRCC
It's been 3 months I responded to PFL

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
The application will very likely be refused but with no ban (provided the VO is satisfied with the PFL response). Based on what's presented here, OP will just have to reapply and should be approved. Most they stand losing is time.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm waiting for a positive decision as I provided all the supporting doc and icm also confirmed my LOA through mail to IRCC
It's been 3 months I responded to PFL
So you are not attending U of M as you stated in your first post, but ICM…big difference. ICM is not U of M. ICM is a public university and ICM is private with a less than stellar reputation. Assume your agent put U of M’s DLI in your application.

unknown21g

Aug 18, 2024
The application will very likely be refused but with no ban (provided the VO is satisfied with the PFL response). Based on what's presented here, OP will just have to reapply and should be approved. Most they stand losing is time.
Yes I mentioned above ircc mail and here's the mail icm send to ircc
So you are not attending U of M, but ICM…big difference. ICM is not U of M. ICM is a public university and ICM is private. Assume your agent put U of M’s DLI in your application.
Yes