+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PFL came from Edmonton IRCC but PFL response received at Winnipeg IRCC..Experts please help!!!

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Gagan,

Did you submit your PCC?
Hi, yes submitted it yesterday. Other than that I see all stages completed in the tracker, I called IRCC and they confirm all stages- Eligibilty, Security is Passed. So, I guess now just need to wait for Portal 1.
Wht abt you, Did you got any update?

india2can2024

Feb 8, 2024
Ok sounds good. You are just one step away.

My situation is only worsening. The company that offered me the job back in 2022 is now inactive & not doing business due to the receivership situation. Not sure how long will it take them to be in good standing.

Only support I have now is that temporary job offer that I received from their sister concern for the time being the issue is there.

Now, all I can pray to god for a positive outcome.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok sounds good. You are just one step away.

My situation is only worsening. The company that offered me the job back in 2022 is now inactive & not doing business due to the receivership situation. Not sure how long will it take them to be in good standing.

Only support I have now is that temporary job offer that I received from their sister concern for the time being the issue is there.

Now, all I can pray to god for a positive outcome.
Man I hope the issue gets cleared out for you and they do it soon, I know the waiting just makes it worse. All the best!

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay