+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pet: Natural Gas Engineer got 6 band overall not each ny way to get immigration?

Owais Khan

Aug 2, 2013
Hi All,

I am in Canada working here. I am Petroleum Natural Gas Engineer, I have got 6 bands in IELTS overall not each. Is there any way to get immigration ?
Please advise if any body knows.

Thanks & Regards,
Owais Khan.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Dear Owais Khan,

"NOC 2145 - Petroleum Engineers" is among the eligible occupations for the FSWP 2013. You can apply for the NOC Category (for applicants without job offer from Canadian employer) of FSWP 2013 or if you are already working in your respective field then you can also go for the "Arranged Employment"category (for applicants with valid job offer from Canadian employer) . NOC 2145 is not a hot NOC, but still I recommend you hurry up and apply as soon as possible.

You need minimum 6.0 band in all modules (not just overall) of IELTS (general) to be eligible to apply.

Please feel free to post any further queries for more guidance.

Regards
ESZB

Owais Khan

Aug 2, 2013
Thank you for your reply.
But I want to apply on my same IELTS score is there any other way to apply. No matter in can be on skill trade program because I just need the immigration. no matter how it comes.

Thanks.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Owais Khan said:
Thank you for your reply.
But I want to apply on my same IELTS score is there any other way to apply. No matter in can be on skill trade program because I just need the immigration. no matter how it comes.

Thanks.
Well for the Skilled Trades program. The minimum score required is:
L = 5.0 R = 3.5 W = 4.0 S = 5.0
So perhaps you are good to go for that,

Please refer to the CIC website here for further details regarding application for Skilled Trades Program:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/trades/apply-who.asp

Regards
ESZB

Owais Khan

Aug 2, 2013
Yea My Dear bro,

I know the requirements for skill trade but bro I want to know that, I have all experience as a Engineer so if I will apply for skill trade program as this is for trade personnels so I am eligible for that ? My experience will work ? if I will apply in this program.

Thank you again for your precious time.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
If I am not wrong, I think the following two occupation in Skilled Trades category as given on CIC website are relevant to you, right?

> 9212 Supervisors, petroleum, gas and chemical processing and utilities

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val1=9212

> 9232 Petroleum, gas and chemical process operators

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=9232

To check whether your experience will work, go to HRSDC website links above and see if your job description matches the "Main duties" given for these occupations. If yes then your experience will count.

Since you will be needing a certificate of qualification for your intended skill trade from a provincial/territorial body to be eligible. So ultimately that provincial/territorial body of the region where you want to settle has the final verdict on acceptance of your experience.