+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal details still "In progress" in e-APR form after every detail is entered

martianKid

Aug 21, 2022
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-01-2023
AOR Received.
08-01-2023
Hi guys,

I understand (if I'm not mistaken) that everything in the e-APR form must have a green "Complete" sign first, before the "continue" button shows up and the document checklist is generated.

Some sections in the form are fully filled up but they still have the orange color "In progress" sign. Please take a look at the picture at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d0STuC39WorRm3lU_vT18qqmRslrMrv1/view

Any advice on what to do about this? I filled up everything in "Personal history" and also "Personal details" sections in the e-APR form, but they both still have the orange color "In progress" sign and I can't get the document checklist. :(

martianKid

Aug 21, 2022
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-01-2023
AOR Received.
08-01-2023
Solved by not leaving gaps in personal history. Also make sure that you add your spouse to your family members list, and add yourself to her family members list too.

Hopefully this helps whoever finds similar issues in the future.

Jan 5, 2023
Be that as it may, if because of any shih tzu puppies nebraska explanation you don't track down a little guy from these big enchilada raisers, or you basically don't want to visit their areas, then not to stress by any stretch of the imagination. We've likewise enrolled a couple of the best internet based stages to track down your preferred doggy.

Parth B

Nov 8, 2023
I am facing similar problem and I corrected all the details. I mean there is no mistake in filling the form. Even inside the Personal details sections, all sections have green tick marks. But when I press the button save and exit, on the main page it still shows “In progress”.