+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Perminent Resisdent Problems

youmbss

Feb 11, 2017
i want to file for asylum in canada but 2 years ago my sister filed for asylum and included my name as her brother in her documents. she was accepted, she is now a PR in Canada
my question is :
me filing for asylum, wouldn't that be weird ?
like she file and now i wanna filing ?
please help me ! give me some ideas please
thanks in advance

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
i want to file for asylum in canada but 2 years ago my sister filed for asylum and included my name as her brother in her documents. she was accepted, she is now a PR in Canada
my question is :
thanks in advance
where are you?
we have to file any close/direct (parents, siblings, children, spouse) relative in any application

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It is actually pretty surprising that you were granted a student visa. Given that your sister applied for asylum they would have assumed you were not really a student and rather looking to enter Canada to claim asylum. You were very lucky!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
my question is :
thanks in advance
In this thread you claim you've already applied for asylum, are waiting for your hearing, and are no longer attending school. So which is it? Have you already applied for asylum? Or haven't you? Are you attending school or aren't you? Please be honest if you want our help.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/urgent-please-what-happens-to-me-and-my-student-visa-if-asylum-claim-fails.520444/#post-6396904