+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residency application submitted but status says Invitation received

Skumar76

Jul 15, 2016
Hi Friends,

Today I have submitted my PR application, paid the fees,immediately received message 'Confirmation of Online Application Transmission' but not received AOR (my friends received AOR message immediately) and also the application status says Invitation received it seems wrong.

I am bit worried, can you please reply if anyone came across the same situation and what is the next step?

Thanks,
Kumar

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Your EE profile will say "invitation received"

Your AOR may take several hours/days.

Skumar76

Jul 15, 2016
Hi,

All my friends reeived AOR in 2 minutes, in my case it is not happened.

All,

Anybody faced the same issue? and what you did.

Thanks,
Kumar

kryt0n said:
Your EE profile will say "invitation received"

Your AOR may take several hours/days.

HHope8

Mar 4, 2017
I am in the same situation. I got my ITA in the last draw, sent my application yesterday (Friday evening) and still no AOR 27 hours later... My work permit expires on Monday at 23:59 hours and I need the AOR to apply for a BOWP. Can't call IRCC until Monday morning.... I am starting to panic. Usually the AOR arrives the same day or the following, how come it's not the same for everyone? What can I do?! And why does "application status" say "Invitation received"?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
HHope8 said:
Should I raise a CSE? Has anyone been in the same situation?
Double check your messages in your MyCIC account. What messages are there?

HHope8

Mar 4, 2017
kryt0n said:
Double check your messages in your MyCIC account. What messages are there?
Only "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission" that was sent to me immediately after I applied. It contains my payment receipt number.

Skumar76

Jul 15, 2016
Still I have not received AOR, notified this as technical issue to IRCC, waiting for reply.

Please contact CIC and explain your situation about work permit expiry and ask what to do.

Skumar76

Jul 15, 2016
All,

Seems like only few people are facing this issue. If any one already came across this and resolved, please share your experience, it will will be helpful for the people who is currently in the same situation.

Thanks,
Kumar

Skumar76 said:
Hi Friends,

Today I have submitted my PR application, paid the fees,immediately received message 'Confirmation of Online Application Transmission' but not received AOR (my friends received AOR message immediately) and also the application status says Invitation received it seems wrong.

I am bit worried, can you please reply if anyone came across the same situation and what is the next step?

Thanks,
Kumar

jahmedir

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
I have seen many posts/answers at the forum in which guys says that they received AOR after few days.
some say that they received quickly.

So, I think, it is normal.

Skumar76

Jul 15, 2016
Thanks for the info.

jahmedir said:
I have seen many posts/answers at the forum in which guys says that they received AOR after few days.
some say that they received quickly.

So, I think, it is normal.

Skumar76

Jul 15, 2016
Please read below post, it was rectified when contacted CIC for one person.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-profile-submitted-paid-fee-says-ita-expired-urgent-help-t349390.0.html;msg4712057#msg4712057

HHope8 said:
Only "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission" that was sent to me immediately after I applied. It contains my payment receipt number.