+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent residency applicant

victoriabc

Apr 9, 2014
Victoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. I am planning to apply for permanent residency canadian experience class in my first year here in canada. My husband and two kids are in the philippines. I just wanna ask if ill answer "no" to the question "will accompany principal applicant to canada" for our two kids, what will happen? Will they still ne approved for PR? Because what we want to happen is get my husband first before we get our children. Thanks.

crama123

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
Hong Kong PCC
AOR Received.
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
09-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
05-Mar-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-May-2014
LANDED..........
20-July-2014
victoriabc said:
Hi. I am planning to apply for permanent residency canadian experience class in my first year here in canada. My husband and two kids are in the philippines. I just wanna ask if ill answer "no" to the question "will accompany principal applicant to canada" for our two kids, what will happen? Will they still ne approved for PR? Because what we want to happen is get my husband first before we get our children. Thanks.
Your Children will not be issued PR if you select no to the question "will accompany principal applicant to canada". This link may give you some insight.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nonaccompanying-dependents-and-copr-senior-members-help-please-t151434.0.html

victoriabc

Apr 9, 2014
Victoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much crama123. So if ill answer yes to that question, how long do you think will be the validities of my dependents' permanent resident visa? And if they don't get to move here in canada within the given period, can we reapply again for a new visa? Thank you so much.

crama123

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
Hong Kong PCC
AOR Received.
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
09-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
05-Mar-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-May-2014
LANDED..........
20-July-2014
victoriabc said:
Thank you so much crama123. So if ill answer yes to that question, how long do you think will be the validities of my dependents' permanent resident visa? And if they don't get to move here in canada within the given period, can we reapply again for a new visa? Thank you so much.
I read on this forum that usually PR visa is issued for 1yr from the date of Medicals.

And on your second question you cannot reapply for just the visa. You will have to reapply for immigration again. Refer to Q&A 24 in the link below.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/faq_res_kr.aspx?lang=eng

Feb 25, 2014
Got mY PR but im pregnant

HELLO guys just wanna ask something. I'm here from the Philippines, my mom sponsor me as dependent child, I got my pr already but I just found out that I'm 2 months pregnant, can I still go to canada.? Should I declare to CIC that I'm pregnant even if I have a pr?
Please help me with this.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Re: Got mY PR but im pregnant

diomellebonjovi said:
HELLO guys just wanna ask something. I'm here from the Philippines, my mom sponsor me as dependent child, I got my pr already but I just found out that I'm 2 months pregnant, can I still go to canada.? Should I declare to CIC that I'm pregnant even if I have a pr?
Please help me with this.
You don't have to tell CIC that you are pregnant. However you must notify them if you are now married or common law (have lived with someone for one year or more).

Feb 25, 2014
I had already a 1 year old son, and I already declared it.I also said that I had common law but they only required the passport and medical of my son, not my common law. We didn't have any conjugal property to be the evidence that I have common law. Then they required me to submit the passport of my son