+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent recidency package for spouse sponsorship whit OWP

IrinaRC

Feb 23, 2020
Hello I am trying to finish my application package for spouse sponsorship in Canada. I am the principal applicant inland. I have 3 questions?
1. Can you tell me how do you put the 2 permanent residency photos inside the package? When I got the pictures from Staples they gave it to me inside a little envelope? Am I allowed to keep the photos in the envelope or just the 2 pictures mixed with the other documents in order?
2. I am also applying for an Open Work Permit OWP, and one of the forms has a bar code. In the Complete Guide (IMM 5289), they told me to follow this order:
he order of documents should be as follows:
  • checklist;
  • open work permit application (and supporting documents), if applicable;
  • any barcode pages; (does this include the bar code of the work permit application also? or does the bar code of the work permit application stay with the work permit package?)
  • supporting documents, in the order they are listed on the checklist
3. Did you use different envelops for the residency application and OWP and put both in one big envelope together?

Thanks you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello I am trying to finish my application package for spouse sponsorship in Canada. I am the principal applicant inland. I have 3 questions?
1. Can you tell me how do you put the 2 permanent residency photos inside the package? When I got the pictures from Staples they gave it to me inside a little envelope? Am I allowed to keep the photos in the envelope or just the 2 pictures mixed with the other documents in order?
2. I am also applying for an Open Work Permit OWP, and one of the forms has a bar code. In the Complete Guide (IMM 5289), they told me to follow this order:
he order of documents should be as follows:
  • checklist;
  • open work permit application (and supporting documents), if applicable;
  • any barcode pages; (does this include the bar code of the work permit application also? or does the bar code of the work permit application stay with the work permit package?)
  • supporting documents, in the order they are listed on the checklist
3. Did you use different envelops for the residency application and OWP and put both in one big envelope together?

Thanks you
1. Keep them in an envelope.

2. The work permit barcodes stay with the work permit app.

3. Yes, you should separate them somehow.

IrinaRC

Feb 23, 2020
Thank you very much. Another question? did you put everything in a specific envelop because I don't find any intruction about it. I have plain yellow ones 9x12" and a blue bubble padded one that's 10.5"x15".

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you very much. Another question? did you put everything in a specific envelop because I don't find any intruction about it. I have plain yellow ones 9x12" and a blue bubble padded one that's 10.5"x15".
Whatever envelope you want.