+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PERHAPS THIS COULD HAPPEN...................

S

shibuya

For all those planning to file around 30th june 2011.

CIC is also considering requiring applicants to prove their credentials are recognized by the appropriate Canadian authorities if their profession is regulated in Canada. For example, engineering is a regulated profession in Canada. Under the proposed change, any applicant who has work experience as an engineer would be required to have their credentials recognized by a Canadian professional licensing body before they submit their application for Canadian permanent residency.

Finally, CIC is proposing to establish clearer regulations for assessing employers and assessing whether a job offer is genuine. The Arranged Employment factor is an important aspect of the Federal Skilled Worker Program and CIC has noted that applicants who have Arranged Employment fare better upon arrival in Canada compared to those who do not have Arranged Employment. There have been numerous cases of fraudulent job offers from employers looking to exploit immigrants for money. With clearer guidelines for assessing job offers and employers, CIC is hoping to deter potential fraud.

Attorney David Cohen warns of a potential challenge with the proposed changes, “CIC will not be giving advanced warning of when these proposed changes will come into effect. If these changes are made to the program, applicants who are over the age of 35 and have lower language proficiency levels could have difficulties qualifying for the Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Canadian_girl

Jan 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is a possibility and if someone is required to have their credentials reviewed prior to submitting their application, it can result in long delays! Instead of submitting your application right away (with all the proper documents) it could take months to have the credentials reviewed if you don't know which companies can do it for you.

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
Hi Shibuya

How Are you? Please Answer my question if you may? I have Applied as A Drafting Technologist NOC 2253 Non Regulated profession with AEO i have 78 Points as per caips notes Selection decision and paper decision has been made by VO since last year.

But VO has questioned my IELTS score

L 5 R 4.5 R 5.5 S 6 Overall Band 5.5

VO Said i am not satisfied with your ielts score i have provided him many evidence like i will continue my studies in canada after arrival.
Also my employer had given him letter that we dont have any problem with applicant engilsh if we feel we will give him chance to upgrade himself.

Also i have sent him some certificats about english language coures from British council.

As per New proposed immigration regulation people who are on NOC Level B will be immigrated with low ielts score does this policy will benefit me or not.
my noc on level B I appliy in june 2009.

If i am old applicant does they will refuse or not if yes does this is good for canada that someone on final stage of immigration they will refuse and tell him to apply on new regulation.

Thanks

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Drooza said:
Hi Shibuya

How Are you? Please Answer my question if you may? I have Applied as A Drafting Technologist NOC 2253 Non Regulated profession with AEO i have 78 Points as per caips notes Selection decision and paper decision has been made by VO since last year.

VO Said i am not satisfied with your ielts score i have provided him many evidence like i will continue my studies in canada after arrival.
Also my employer had given him letter that we dont have any problem with applicant engilsh if we feel we will give him chance to upgrade himself.

Also i have sent him some certificats about english language coures from British council.

As per New proposed immigration regulation people who are on NOC Level B will be immigrated with low ielts score does this policy will benefit me or not.
my noc on level B I appliy in june 2009.

If i am old applicant does they will refuse or not if yes does this is good for canada that someone on final stage of immigration they will refuse and tell him to apply on new regulation.

Thanks
This is not meant as a criticism, but your post here is littered from top to bottom with spelling errors and grammatical errors - to the point where some sentences do not even make sense. If you use this standard of English when communicating with CIC it will certainly not help your case! :)

Has your visa office given you a timeframe in which to supply further evidence of your language competency? If so and you have time, it may be worth sitting another IELTS examination, and work hard on improving your English before then if you can.

Since you applied in July 2009 any new rules which may apply from 1st July 2011 onwards should not affect your application.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
I have Applied as A Drafting Technologist NOC 2253 Non Regulated profession with AEO i have 78 Points as per caips notes Selection decision and paper decision has been made by VO since last year.

1. Big Red Flag - you applying with AEO and yet you are telling VO that you will continue study. It conflicts with your AEO. Smells like misrepresentation of your intentions. Big-big mistake from your side.
2. Your English is, sorry to tell you, not good. Sending "english language coures from British council" is NO use at all. Your IELTS band very clearly states for itself.