+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

perforce again to ask.....Bunch of Questions... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply me...

goldenbowl

Feb 13, 2014
Hello Friends,

perforce again i am here to clarify my doubts because i have asked already but could not get a single reply... please reply me...

i am Indian and Living in Punjab. i am a Web Developer.

i am thinking to apply under Express Entry (EE) / PNP Stream (SINP or MPNP).

these are my academic particulars (All Degrees Done from Indian Universities):

4 Year Bachelors in Computers Science (B.Tech CSE), Full Time & Regular
2 Year Master of Science in Computer Science (M.Sc. CS), Full Time & Regular
2 Year Master of Computer Application (MCA under Lateral Entry Scheme, Normal Duration of Degree is 3 Year), Full Time & Regular

BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application, 3 Year Undergraduate Degree) students get admitted for 3 Year MCA and this is the logical progression, and B.Tech CSE (4 Year Undergraduate Degree) students having the option to get admitted in 2 Year of MCA under later entry scheme, mostly B.Tech graduates go for M.Tech (2 Year masters) thats why i have this confusion.. but both MCA & M.Tech are Masters... under Lateral Entry scheme B.Tech student will get admitted to MCA 2nd Year and this is legal and as per University admission norms and UGC policies (but not sure abt UGC side)..

SO MY QUESTIONS ARE:
---------------------------------
1. Should i need to send my all Degree Docs (Transcripts & Attested Copies of B.Tech, MSc. & MCA in a Sealed Envelope) for ECA (Educational Credential Assessment ) to WES/IACS.

2. OR should i need to send only Highest Degree/Recent Degree documents which is need to assess (for which i need to avail Point) or could i do the assessment of any Degree without any matter of recent degree/previous degree LIKE could i send the M.Sc. CS degree or MCA (2 Year) Degree. my university from where i have done MCA & M.Sc. CS is a state University, very reputed Indian Institution..

3. Could WES/IACS recognize my 2 Year MCA as Masters if i send the MCA Degree for ECA or there is no harm to send MSc. CS for ECA.

4. will WES accept my Application for ECA if university office handover the sealed envelope to me and i further send the sealed envelope to WES/ ICAS as i have seen over WES website that uni. can forward the sealed envelope to student and applicant then can forward the envelope to WES for credential assessment. if my University does not having the practice to forward the Transcript to WES/ICAS for ECA then what could be the other alternative? OR if i hire a ICCRC Authorized Lawyer the can my LAWYER has the authority to send the ECA Application on behalf of Applicant to WES/ICAS.

5. what documents will be required to send from University side and from my side separately and how? should i need to send only photocopies of all the degrees/ only of one degree which need to assessed for credential assessment OR attested photocopies (attested by University first) from my side? i have seen ECA report is valid for 5 year, is this right ?

6. if i switched my mind from Express Entry (EE) Stream to PNP then let me know that ECA report done by WES/ICAS is still valid for PNP application or again i have to apply for ECA to provincial designated Assessment agencies?

7. is there any alternative of Birth Certificate for submitting with my application, or Birth Certificate is mandatory or can we submit RECORD NOT FOUND Certificate... its take very long time to get Birth Certificate... its fuss...

8. Transcripts, Degree & DMCs Attested Copies all in a sealed envelope will be required at later stage while submitting the Final Application for Express Entry (EE)/ PNP or only required for ECA purpose.

9. what important Civil Identity documents should be in hand for applying under Express Entry (EE)/PNP.

10. i have 1 Year of Experience as Web Developer. for 4 Months i got Cash Salary and i have pay slips and Cash payment Vouchers and for rest 8 months i got salary in my A/c by Cheque,,, is this ok? i need to know what Experience documents should i need to have to make sure i don't miss anything... also i need a samples of Professional EXPERIENCE LETTER, REFERENCE LETTER, for Web Developer. is there any link i can follow for the same..

i know i have asked lots of question, but please cooperate with me guys... really i will be be thankful all of you.

hoping to hear soon..

Regards,

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send all your degrees to WES as for some degree if masters here and they give Canadian equivalancy some graduate program or masters or depening upon your degree so it is advisable to send all post secondary documents .( academic request form from WES website partiall fill some colounms of personal detail in adobe then take a print out....rest the form is for the respective university to fill....get you photocopies of individual marksheets and final degree to univ for attestation by controller of examination or registrar....repeat same for other post secondary documents....make sure to first create you fswp wes canada account as ref no has to be written on the acadamic req form.....send all the univ sealed envl to wes)

It will be valid for both pnp and express entry

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
birth certificate with no record found or affidaft stating your birth details with parents name ..both will work...

You can send univ sealed env to wes thats fine...

goldenbowl

Feb 13, 2014
@ caddr , Thanks very much for reply,..

Looking for further reply for remaining questions...

Any other senior/expert/experienced member pls reply

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Civil identy document....passport is fine
exp letter sampleWork Experience Certificate

Company Name

Address

(Date)

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to verify the employment of [Employee Name] who worked for [Company Name] as a [Designation] from _________ to until _________ .

[Employee Name] was employed as a [FILL IN]-time, working [FILL IN ] hours per week. This amounted to approximately [FILL IN] hours per year .

As a [Designation] his duties were:

Please contact me if you have any questions or need more information.

Sincerely,

[Name of Supervisor]
[Title of Supervisor]

for salary cash vouchers as well as cheque are acceptable