+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

People going to USASK in Saskatoon???

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
waleedrafiq said:
i also got acceptance letter from usask but it was late to i apply for visa with uwindsor offer letter and now i got visa but for uwindsor and i want to join usask. what to do now
You should contact University of Saskatchewan and also ask for letter of admission for September intake.. And then when you get that and contact cic in order to let them know you want to attend USASK... I don't think there won't be any trouble with that

waleedrafiq

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
how to contact cic, i talk to someone at usask and they told me we have no body at university to guide u well regarding this situation
they said usually student notify CIC online using MyCIC account after entry into canada but if i notify them the name of uwindsor will remain on my study permit or they will change it to usask ?
my question is that is it a good idea to show usask offer letter at port of entry ? so that they print study permit with usask name on it.
and if i show the usask offer letter at POE will they stop my entry into CANADA ?
and also i appeal for refund from uwindsor and they said if u make a refund now they will notify CIC about that what shoulf i do really confused ? is it a good idea to refund now

Hannah Do

Jun 7, 2022
Hi All ..... :)
yeah i am from Pakistan ( Sheikhupura ) ...
I got my medical degree ( MD ) last year from Russia...
Dr.Abdulhaseeb or Rana abdul haseeb ( my facebook page )
contect me
0092 3310041138
Hello Dr. Hasseb, Can I ask you for some information related to your degree in Russia?
I also graduated bachelor in Russia? Did you applied to the University of Saskatchewan?
Where you translated your degree as well as you transcripts?
Thank you!