+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEO Technical Exams

Ed Doetzel

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Calgary
hello,

is anyone have question papers of PENG mechanical confirmatory exams from 2020 onwards

16-mec-A6, 16-Mec-B6 fluid mechanics
16-Mec-B1 Advanced machine design
No PEO/National technical examinations after 2020 are available. The regulators guard those. Half the guide and exam rules warn that the litigious regulators will come after you. I would advise you to not touch them with a 10' pole. This is all risk and no reward.

You don't need them.

Here is a custom cart for you.

https://techexam.ca?add_to_cart=11763

Roshmtq

Jun 23, 2024
Yes, I'm about to take my exams, haven't chosen which ones to take, considering Applied Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer, Kinematics & Dynamics of Machines and Product Design and Development. Do you have any past solutions or study materials for any of the courses
And how did your exam go?

Hi,

I am writing Thermodynamics & HeatTransfer exam (16-MEC-A1) on 22nd July 2024 with PEO.

Please let me know if you want to collaborate with me.
Looking forward to it.

Thank you.

Roshmtq
email: roshan_mtq@hotmail.com

Roshmtq

Jun 23, 2024
Yes, I'm about to take my exams, haven't chosen which ones to take, considering Applied Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer, Kinematics & Dynamics of Machines and Product Design and Development. Do you have any past solutions or study materials for any of the courses

Hi,

I am writing Thermodynamics & HeatTransfer exam (16-MEC-A1) on 22nd July 2024 with PEO.

Please let me know if you want to collaborate with me.
Looking forward to it.

Thank you.

Roshmtq
email: roshan_mtq@hotmail.com

Yagnesh

Jan 28, 2017
Hello sir/ma'am,

I am reaching out to request your assistance in obtaining study materials for the technical exam/confirmatory exam for Mechanical Engineering required for the Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification. Your support in providing these resources would be invaluable to my preparation and greatly appreciated.

Please help me with all materials you have to clear this exam,

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. Your help would make a significant difference, and I am deeply grateful.

Thank you & god bless you