+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEO Ontario Technical Exam Preparation Mechanical Engineer

taransohal

Jun 5, 2024
Hi Rodriguez,

I am giving my technical exam. I have selected MEC A7. I need past questions and solutions. Please let me know.

Paresh Patel
Hi Rodrique & Patel
I am giving my technical exam. I have selected MEC A7. I need past questions and solutions. Please let me know.

Yagnesh

Jan 28, 2017
Hello sir/ma'am,

I am reaching out to request your assistance in obtaining study materials for the technical exam/confirmatory exam for Mechanical Engineering required for the Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification. Your support in providing these resources would be invaluable to my preparation and greatly appreciated.

Yagnesh

Jan 28, 2017
Hello sir/ma'am,

I am reaching out to request your assistance in obtaining study materials for the technical exam/confirmatory exam for Mechanical Engineering required for the Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification. Your support in providing these resources would be invaluable to my preparation and greatly appreciated.

aref_tmu

Aug 20, 2024
Would be grateful if you send me the questions and solutions (scid_eng@outlook.com)

thanks a lot

If you're interested, I can provide exam solutions for the subjects listed below for past exams (2018, 2019):

1) Metrology

2) Tooling, Jigs and Fixture Design

3) Engineering Economics

4) Production Management

5) Design and Manufacture of Machine Elements

6) Quality Planning, Control and Assurance.

Feel free to contact me.