+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'PENDING' status in application after payment failed

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hello,

I completed my application form and did not go through with the payment. When I logged back in, I couldn't continue with the form, as the status changed to 'pending'. But I haven't paid. What is it pending for? So confusing. Does anyone know a solution to this or how long it takes to go back to 'continue'. Thanks!

milifenew

Oct 13, 2022
Just wait.
The timeout of payment in IRCC system is a little long. As I know, the timeout may be around 1 hour.
You can log in back to check again after several hours.

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Just wait.
The timeout of payment in IRCC system is a little long. As I know, the timeout may be around 1 hour.
You can log in back to check again after several hours.
Hi Thank you for your response! You're right, it got nack to normal after a couple of hours. Phew!!

Pari Canada

May 24, 2024
i submitted the application and paid $185 as application processing charges. transaction is approved and amount deducted from my account. however, application status showing pending, not submitted. Do anyone know why its showing pending after the payment?

adfad

Jun 3, 2024
I submitted the application and paid $570 as application processing charges. transaction is approved and amount deducted from my account. however, application status showing pending, not submitted. Do anyone know why its showing pending after the payment?