+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI Nominee Program

islandkid25

Aug 1, 2016
For those of you who sent an EOI to PEI, I just want to share my timeline with you guys.

I sent my EOI on April 12, 2016 and received a request for documents on July 26, 2016.

My score is 402
Code: 6314

I sent my documents in and now i am waiting to see if i will get the nomination. I qualify for both CEC and Federal skilled worker.

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
islandkid25 said:
For those of you who sent an EOI to PEI, I just want to share my timeline with you guys.

I sent my EOI on April 12, 2016 and received a request for documents on July 26, 2016.

My score is 402

I sent my documents in and now i am waiting to see if i will get the nomination. I qualify for both CEC and Federal skilled worker.
Hi,
With this CRS score, you can apply for OINP (Ontario).

Murad

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
@LordSohl

If you meet the minimum score of 400 and have shown interest for Ontario region while creating EE profile, you are eligible for OINP however ONIP will have to contact you for the nomination.

OINP have stopped sending PNP requests until further notice. It is tentatively expected to open around November 2016.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
thinkshady said:
@LordSohl

If you meet the minimum score of 400 and have shown interest for Ontario region while creating EE profile, you are eligible for OINP however ONIP will have to contact you for the nomination.

OINP have stopped sending PNP requests until further notice. It is tentatively expected to open around November 2016.
hi guys,
Isn't there a different procedure for applying through OINP? How does the process really works? I hold a post secondary diploma 2 years and have a 1 year NOC A experience. My points are 410 so far. IS there a way I can apply for OINP. Please advice

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
islandkid25 said:

My score is 402

Hi by EOI, do you mean their EOI form where you have to state your EE number and write a short statement? Did you initially receive any confirmation that they have received and and are considering/processing your EOI (other than an automated email)?

I've sent in my EOI form last week, NOC 2133, score 474.

What documents have they requested and is there any processing charge?

MedGB

Apr 27, 2016
johnjkjk said:
Hi by EOI, do you mean their EOI form where you have to state your EE number and write a short statement? Did you initially receive any confirmation that they have received and and are considering/processing your EOI (other than an automated email)?

I've sent in my EOI form last week, NOC 2133, score 474.

What documents have they requested and is there any processing charge?
With a score like that you won't need a nomination, you will be invited directly from CIC it's just a matter of time, cheers :)

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
MedGB said:
With a score like that you won't need a nomination, you will be invited directly from CIC it's just a matter of time, cheers :)
Been waiting for nearly 6 months... unknown whether ITA will come this year. Besides, I'd like to move to the Maritimes anyway so I'm a genuine PEI PNP applicant.