PEI letter of interest

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
Are you in Canada?
Do you realize that the province of PEI nominated people who live in other provinces in Canada? So..I think they know better whom to nominate. Its not different for people living outside. There are thousands of people who received PR under Quebec and once landed, have never been in Quebec so what is the difference? Anyway stop misleading people
Do you not read? There are people who got rejected for failing to show "intention to reside in the province"
Also, those people you speak of might regret it when they have to show their addresses and residences when getting to the citizenship stage.
You have no proof to go by so for all i care, you are misleading people too.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mutair said:
Do you not read? There are people who got rejected for failing to show "intention to reside in the province"
Also, those people you speak of might regret it when they have to show their addresses and residences when getting to the citizenship stage.
You have no proof to go by so for all i care, you are misleading people too.
So you are not in Canada. I no longer want to argue. Good luck

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
So you are not in Canada. I no longer want to argue. Good luck
You again fail to read. I am in Canada. It's just rude to point fingers without solid proof. Best of luck.

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
So then move to PEI if you are afraid.
I don't think you're the best to advise from the way you communicate. If i was wrong you could just correct me. It's a forum and the only ones who know for sure are CIC. But what do i know.. you might be a CIC officer. If you're that confident, i suggest you start selling your services. Anyway, my info is backed by conversations with PE office of immigration and CIC customer service. All the best to you and other members of the thread/forum.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mutair said:
I don't think you're the best to advise from the way you communicate. If i was wrong you could just correct me. It's a forum and the only ones who know for sure are CIC. But what do i know.. you might be a CIC officer. If you're that confident, i suggest you start selling your services. Anyway, my info is backed by conversations with PE office of immigration and CIC customer service. All the best to you and other members of the thread/forum.
Yes you are wrong. I corrected you. You got upset.

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
Yes you are wrong. I corrected you. You got upset.
Nope. I am still waiting for your proof that's all. It's all nonsense you're talking. I've seen posts by experts in this forum as well who have advised of the following.

Inland Applicants.
Before PR: REMAIN IN NOMINATING PROVINCE

After PR: Relocate with a valid and strong excuse.

I have more stuff to worry about than to be upset over an opinion. We're both entitled to our own opinions after all ;)

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mutair said:
Nope. I am still waiting for your proof that's all. It's all nonsense you're talking. I've seen posts by experts in this forum as well who have advised of the following.

Inland Applicants.
Before PR: REMAIN IN NOMINATING PROVINCE

After PR: Relocate with a valid and strong excuse.

I have more stuff to worry about than to be upset over an opinion. We're both entitled to our own opinions after all ;)
I will leave it to experts then