+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI - Detailed Settlement Plan

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I just received a formal Express Entry application for a provincial nominee program. The application form asked for a 'Detailed Settlement Plan'. Can anyone help me how to go about this and what document proof should I submit with my application? I don't have any family there and no idea about the place. Thank you guys.

'Please outline how you plan to move and settle your family, The settlement must include (if applicable) but not limited to the following sections: travel; moving logistics: accommodation/housing; transportation; employment/job; social system (i.e. driver licence, health card); houselhold (i.e. food, phone, TV, internet, heat, electricity) finances (i.e. available funds for settlement, banks, currency) school/child care; time lines; language training plans; integration into community. If you have a job offer from a Prince Edward Island, please outline the details in this section.'

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
Kindly post your quarry to the forum of SINP EE.
There two to three people nominated by PEI PNP.

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prakash, can you send me the link bro as I can't seem to find it. tks

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
Dears,

Here i give you link about SINP EE. Just post your quarry..
as soon as i know that guys , i will inform you in this forum.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-international-skilled-worker-express-entry-subcategory-network-here-t302646.0.html

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Hi Prakash and Jones,

I have already replied to Jones in another thread .
Dear all + (sraj07 Grin ),

I have sent the express of interest email to PEI. Later I received an email requesting to apply formally with some forms :
"The Province would like to invite you to submit a formal application to enable us to evaluate if you would be a suitable candidate for our program."

My questions:
1- Is this good news or progress in my application?
2- Regarding the Settlement Plan, is there a form or I can do it using Word of PDF.

Regards

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirgic said:
Dear all + (sraj07 Grin ),

I have sent the express of interest email to PEI. Later I received an email requesting to apply formally with some forms :
"The Province would like to invite you to submit a formal application to enable us to evaluate if you would be a suitable candidate for our program."

My questions:
1- Is this good news or progress in my application?
2- Regarding the Settlement Plan, is there a form or I can do it using Word of PDF.

Regards
1. It is one step closer to receiving a provincial invitation. 2. The settlement plan is to convince the province that you have the funds, support, job, etc. to settle successfully there. And yes it's good to see what it looks like so we can have an idea how to make one.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JonesM said:
1. It is one step closer to receiving a provincial invitation. 2. The settlement plan is to convince the province that you have the funds, support, job, etc. to settle successfully there. And yes it's good to see what it looks like so we can have an idea how to make one.
Thanks JonesM. The settlement plan is really a challenge, since I have never been to Canada :). But is there a form prepared by CIC or PEI to fill or just we type it in a piece of paper and attach.

Another question. All these forms should be attached and sent back to PEI by email, no need for Fedex or DHL isn't it?

sraj07

May 26, 2015
All the best . it is a GOOD NEWS .

Settlement plan is a unique document . You shouldnot refer others .. Think like this , you are asked to go and live in a new land. WHat all u will do before moving there .. That's what is the document

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
All the best . it is a GOOD NEWS .

Settlement plan is a unique document . You shouldnot refer others .. Think like this , you are asked to go and live in a new land. WHat all u will do before moving there .. That's what is the document
Many Thanks brother sraj07.

Last Question if you don't mind :) All the forms require signatures, shall I write my name only or should I print the forms (hard-copy) sign them, scan them and send the signed soft-copies via email.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
You have to type the information, print the form , sign it , scan back .

BTW, did u guys follow the thread by munjal on PEI whatsapp group ? Look at that ..

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
You have to type the information, print the form , sign it , scan back .

BTW, did u guys follow the thread by munjal on PEI whatsapp group ? Look at that ..
Thanks again sraj07. Unfortunately, I am new in the forum, I know nothing about that Whatsapp group. How can I join it?

live4love

Jun 3, 2008
Thanks everyone!
Please i have a concern as regards the Concent to Validate Form. There is a section that that says " Signed at ........., by.......... and Name of Witness. Please how do I go about it? Just trying to be careful...
Many thanks once again..... if only i can a phone number to call....