+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Peace Bridge landing question for weekend (with U.S visa)

shomed

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can I do my landing in Peace Bridge during weekends? I have the US visa and I want to visit the US for a couple of hours and then come back to do the PR landing. Is it possible? Has anyone done that in recent times? Any additional suggestion, such as other landing options near by Toronto is very much welcome.

Your reply is much appreciated in advance.

Last edited:

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Hi,

Can I do my landing in Peace Bridge during weekends? I have the US visa and I want to visit the US for a copule of hours and then come back to do the PR landing. Is it possible? Has anyone done that in recent times? Any additional suggestion, such as other landing options near by Toronto is very much welcome.

Hi,
check this out first before you go. http://immigrationblog.ca.pwc.com/blog/canada-immigration-news/cbsa-postpones-restriction-on-flag-poling-during-certain-days

Reactions: shomed

imacuser

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Before it was Tuesday to Thursday only.
Not sure about now
I think the Tuesday to Thursday restriction is only for southern ontario
Can anyone confirm if you can land in Kingston during the weekend?

rfsfilho

Sep 22, 2017
Hi,

Can I do my landing in Peace Bridge during weekends? I have the US visa and I want to visit the US for a couple of hours and then come back to do the PR landing. Is it possible? Has anyone done that in recent times? Any additional suggestion, such as other landing options near by Toronto is very much welcome.

Did you go to do your landing in Peace Bridge during the weekend after visit the US?
I wondering because I'm planning to do the same today.
Tks