+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCCvalidity

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rupeshhari,

"Man no die, Man no rotten, life continues and man dey live". Me, I'm fine. How r u?
Missed you for sometime. Thought u were already a Landed Immigrant.

Thank you for the links.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The link:
This is positive for speakers of "AFRIKAANS". And for Germany too and why is their no Nigeria?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewYorker said:
BobbyB said:
Rupesh,
I think there is/has been a confusion somewhere.
I can very well remember that the 3 Months validity is for the country that you presently reside in.
Countries for which you already have the PCC and no longer reside in need not be current. I am sure I posted these lines on this forum which I extracted from the CIC documents or Website.
Not true, I have to update the PCC from a country where I no longer reside, I had it ready in November 2008 thinking the same you just said, when I sent in February, it has crossed the 3 months mark so I am getting a new one. My mistake was, I shouldn't took it out until the request for it, but lesson rearmed.

Newyorker,
Here is the proof that it differs from country to country as regards the PCC. Just found this on this forum.

This is from Pakistani applicants:
Valid Police Clearance Certificates issued by the Senior Superintendent of Police of your district
for you, your spouse and all dependents above the age of 18 years. Police certificates should be
provided for each of you for each jurisdiction in which you have lived since your 18th birthday.

Police clearance certificates must have been issued within the last 6 months to be considered
valid.

http://www.international.gc.ca/missions/pakistan/visas/pdf/Document_Checklist-eng.pdf

Murs

Feb 2, 2009
One supplementary question regarding PCC:-

I'm Bangladeshi National. Currently my country of resident is UK. But I had been in India for 2 years about 10 years before.

So, do I must collect PCC from India as well or BD+UK PCC is enough?

Murs

Feb 2, 2009
WPC71,
Thnx to reply. But get to confirm again 'Yes' means- I need to collect PCC from India as well ?

If so I'm in trouble. Have to go India frm UK :(

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
The yes means, you need the indian PCC as well. I also think you can get it from the Indian embassy in the UK.

huanhuan19

Feb 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
was in Buffalo, USA, later in NY on Aug11,09
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2008
Doc's Request.
03-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
11-08-2009
Med's Request
03-12-2009
Med's Done....
23-12-2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2010
LANDED..........
??-??-2010
Hey

Reading all the posts make me very confused now.

My application was received in Oct 2008 in Bufflo and received AOR in Feb, 2009. Then files were transferred to NY in August, 2009. On Dec 3, 2009, they requested medicals, PPF and PCCs.

However, the question is : they only requested PCC from US and UK but not my country (China, I left China for at least 6 years). I am not sure if it is necessary to send PCC of China then. The problem is I requested PCC from China back to July, 2009. I am not sure if it is still valid and do I bother to request a new PCC then?

Thank you very much for your valuable input,