PCC Validity - India

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Rocky

I have high regards for ur opinion but on this one please allow me to disagree with the 18th May date that you mentioned because the Instruction guide clearly says that the PCC should not be older than 3 months from date of application to CIO

Please refer to instruction guide on page 20
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

"You may begin to gather your police certificates before submitting your application to the CIO. Although you will not submit the police certificate to the CIO, you must be ready to submit them to a visa office if your application is recommended for further assessment at a Canadian visa office. When you submit the application to the visa office please ensure that your certificates were not issued more than three months before you submitted your application to the CIO."

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankit_20 said:
Dear Rocky

I have high regards for ur opinion but on this one please allow me to disagree with the 18th May date that you mentioned because the Instruction guide clearly says that the PCC should not be older than 3 months from date of application to CIO

"You may begin to gather your police certificates before submitting your application to the CIO. Although you will not submit the police certificate to the CIO, you must be ready to submit them to a visa office if your application is recommended for further assessment at a Canadian visa office. When you submit the application to the visa office please ensure that your certificates were not issued more than three months before you submitted your application to the CIO."
Not a problem Ankit. It is good you also corrected me. Actually I have the old guide where this paragraph is missing so I just downloaded the latest guide and then read this one.

Thanks for the update. :) and I apologies for the wrong information.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolfman567 said:
Hello Friends,

I got PCC and it stamp on my passport on 19th Feb, 2010.

Can anyone please answer me what is the validity of Pcc?.. My 120 days expire on 18 June, 2010.

Please advice/Suggest

Regards
Hi,

Please refer to the below comment for clarification and thanks to Ankit for clarifying it. keep it up