+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC-Outstanding load

kazzali1991

Aug 10, 2016
Hi,

I have an outstanding loan of so and so much in UAE, but even after getting PR i am intended to work in UAE for two more years to clear my loan debt. The question now is am i entitled to get PCC?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
I was told that PCC would not be issued until there is nil debt in pending. I need to get clarify
Strange!! Who told you? I am living in uae and too have loan.

PCC is easy in UAE just download MOI app enter your info like emirates id, passport number and other info and select criminal status and add new application. This would tell you if u need to get off the loan or not

kazzali1991

Aug 10, 2016
Strange!! Who told you? I am living in uae and too have loan.

PCC is easy in UAE just download MOI app enter your info like emirates id, passport number and other info and select criminal status and add new application. This would tell you if u need to get off the loan or not
If this the case which i had known already, i would not had to wait those days spending purposelessly. thanks alot for your info and one more question is could you explain this?(This would tell you if u need to get off the loan or not)

kazzali1991

Aug 10, 2016
I would imagine that a PCC in the UAE would not be issued on the basis of having a case against you by the bank because of a default. Otherwise they're unrelated.
Thank you very much and i will kick start my process now with full confidence.