+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC on implied status

Shubham2292

Apr 23, 2016
I am on implied status which means my WP Extension is in progress in Canada. How can I get PPC while on the implied status in Canada? CIC allows to file for PR while on implied status but BLS office in Brampton says that PCC can't be issued on implied status. Please let me know in case anyone has any idea on this. Thanks in advance.

Aabt

May 24, 2019
I am on implied status which means my WP Extension is in progress in Canada. How can I get PPC while on the implied status in Canada? CIC allows to file for PR while on implied status but BLS office in Brampton says that PCC can't be issued on implied status. Please let me know in case anyone has any idea on this. Thanks in advance.
Any update?

miraldhrafani

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am on Implied status and need to apply for PCC but when I called BLS they said they cant process my application on expired work permit and I tried calling consulate but nobody is answering the call and due to COVID19 they are not accepting Walk-ins, Is there any alternate way of doing PCC ? Can I ask my relative in India to get my PCC while I am here in Canada, Any help will be appreciated

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Hi Guys,

I am on Implied status and need to apply for PCC but when I called BLS they said they cant process my application on expired work permit and I tried calling consulate but nobody is answering the call and due to COVID19 they are not accepting Walk-ins, Is there any alternate way of doing PCC ? Can I ask my relative in India to get my PCC while I am here in Canada, Any help will be appreciated
drop an email to consulate, make sure to attach all proofs to validate your case.
they will let you know what to do.

varshu_s

Aug 17, 2020
Hi Guys,

Hi.
am in the same situation. I have applied for work permit. When i called bls they said i cant apply for PCC.
Any updates for you? Did you apply for PCC.
if so, please let me know.

Aabt

May 24, 2019
Hi.
am in the same situation. I have applied for work permit. When i called bls they said i cant apply for PCC.
Any updates for you? Did you apply for PCC.
if so, please let me know.
Email comsulate directly about your situation and they will give you the instruction. I got my workpermit before applying pcc but

varshu_s

Aug 17, 2020
Thanks guys for quick reply. I will email consulate as well. And apply for pcc with my work permit processing status.