+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pcc issue

sonu813

Jun 23, 2023
Hello everyone,
I am currently facing issue with my PCC application. I applied on June 10 at brampton bls, I received an email on June 17 stating my application has reached to local police station but when my parents contacted local police station they stated that they haven't received my file yet. My status currently shows "pcc application is under review at indian embassy/consulate" . Please can someone help in this situation and guide me is it normal and what should I do next?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am currently facing issue with my PCC application. I applied on June 10 at brampton bls, I received an email on June 17 stating my application has reached to local police station but when my parents contacted local police station they stated that they haven't received my file yet. My status currently shows "pcc application is under review at indian embassy/consulate" . Please can someone help in this situation and guide me is it normal and what should I do next?
PCC verification goes to your local SP office and then they transfer it to your local thana or police station. Best way is too goto local SP office and talk to them. They take their sweet time to send to police station.

Reactions: sonu813

sonu813

Jun 23, 2023
Thankyou. Local verified my information on Saturday but the status is still not updated. We contacted the police again saying the status is still not updated but they said it has been sent from their end to another office and the further process is started. Any idea when can I expect the status to get updated. Please help

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thankyou. Local verified my information on Saturday but the status is still not updated. We contacted the police again saying the status is still not updated but they said it has been sent from their end to another office and the further process is started. Any idea when can I expect the status to get updated. Please help
If police verification is sent from india last week , your status will get updated around mid this week to police verification is clear. PCC available for issuance.

arabtassu

Sep 10, 2024
Hello everyone,
Hi I am on the same boat. I also got an email saying my application has reached the police station and then my status on tracker changed back to "pcc is under review at indian embassy/consulate". What do I do now?

arabtassu

Sep 10, 2024
PCC verification goes to your local SP office and then they transfer it to your local thana or police station. Best way is too goto local SP office and talk to them. They take their sweet time to send to police station.
Hi so my situation is a little different. My address on my passport is of Chennai as I used to work there and renewed my passport there. And my residential address is in Rajasthan as my family lives there. So I mentioned the PCC address as Rajasthan. I even got the email saying my application has reached to the local police station, but when my mother inquired they said that they have not received anything yet. And my status on tracker changed back to "PCC under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". can ask my mother to call the SP office and inquire about the application. But I am wondering if this issue is because of different addresses on my passport and PCC application. Can you help?