+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pcc inquiry help from bahrain

Nb2020

Nov 13, 2020
Thank you for replying.
We gave authorization to one of our friend in Bahrain to apply in CID Dept. on our behalf. He did applied, however the time frame is not clear and sources conveyed that it might take 30-45 days to get the PCC. Can I just ask you, on how do you know that CID Bahrain takes only 2-3 weeks to issue PCC if residing outside Bahrain? Because the information we got says 1-2 Months.

Also, if you can suggest someone in CID so that I can directly follow-up or request them to expedite my husband's PCC.

Thank you.

Please which documents are required for a friend to request a pcc . Do you need q stamped autorisation letter from the ambassy?

Kin0211

Jan 11, 2021
As per the instructions on cic what i understood is that i will submit my application then ask about a letter to request pcc,can anyone please confirm??also am planning to go and ask there maybe they will grant me pcc without issues will it be ok if i managed to get a pcc before asking for a letter or it will bean issue?anyone from bahrain please
Hi, please tell me if this worked back then for you as there are several people accessing this forum.