+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC India - Urgent advise needed

undettered

Aug 24, 2022
Hi,

I applied my PCC on 25th Nov and it got rejected during police verification as mistakenly mentioned landmark which is not available on my address proof. I am trying to get an appointment online to visit regional office but it is not showing any appointment slot and i am trying from last 10 days. Please advise

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi,

I applied my PCC on 25th Nov and it got rejected during police verification as mistakenly mentioned landmark which is not available on my address proof. I am trying to get an appointment online to visit regional office but it is not showing any appointment slot and i am trying from last 10 days. Please advise
You can select other locations too. In India, you can select PSKs in other cities while booking an appointment. You'll have to wait 2-3 weeks in most places for an appointment though.

undettered

Aug 24, 2022
You can select other locations too. In India, you can select PSKs in other cities while booking an appointment. You'll have to wait 2-3 weeks in most places for an appointment though.
but I don’t have to go to PSK, I have to visit RPO( regional passport office) for the rectification of addres mentioned while filling the form online.