+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC in India (Delhi or Punjab)

ishpah

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
GSinghP said:
same case here.. patiale to hi karai c mein PCC but I would recommend the passport office that issued your passport. According to some, you should get the PCC on the same day if your passport is issued within an year. Best of luck.
Thanks GsinghP. Then I should get it done from Chandigarh only PSK.
But one thing, will it have any effect on my application when I will fill my stay history and my present stay will be filled as Delhi?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishpah said:
Thanks GsinghP. Then I should get it done from Chandigarh only PSK.
But one thing, will it have any effect on my application when I will fill my stay history and my present stay will be filled as Delhi?
For PSK your past or current address is not an issue.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishpah said:
Hi

I have my CRS as 473. Waiting for the official mail though for ITA. I wanted to understand one thing if anyone can help please.

This is regarding PCC.

I have been moving for my education and jobs and have spent last 10 years in 4-5 cities in my country.

I got my passport renewed recently in March 2016 from my hometown in Punjab, India (My passport has my hometown address), whereas I live in Delhi for last 1 year, shall I get my PCC from my hometown in Punjab or Delhi? The CIC website says that the residents of Punjab need to go to SSP and all and it takes 3 weeks, whereas residents of Delhi need to fill only an online form and it will be done in 4-5 days.

Will it be a problem if my PCC and Passport address are different since I recently got my passport renewed from my hometown? Also, if I get my PCC done from Punjab but my travel history will have Delhi as my current location which is different from my recently renewed passport address. I am very confused. Please help.
Go to the Passport Seva Office in Delhi and request PCC. The reason for going there is, the PCC you will get will be based on your passport number and will not be tied to the dates or the addresses you lived, it will cover the entire period you lived in India irrespective of the addresses.