+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Oman

argonace

Apr 9, 2019
Hello,

My nationality is Indian and I worked in Oman for over 6 years from Dec, 11 to Dec, 17. Now for express entry I will need my police clearance certificate. Currently I am living in Canada. ROP website is asking me to send a letter to them along with my fingerprints. I am not sure how to proceed with the fingerprints section of the requirements.

https://www.rop.gov.om/english/cid-service.html

Can anybody help who might have sent them documents from Canada? Going to Oman is not an option right now.

Regards

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The ROP method is the only option for you. I don't know how good they will be in handling such request, another way would be if your friend in Oman can visit police station with your picture, bataka copy, passport copy and see if they can grant it.

taim

Aug 4, 2018
I live in Oman and I know an Omani guy who regularly deals with such things for our company. If you want I can give you his contact number, he may charge you little bit, but he will help you get the PCC.

Jun 9, 2019
Hi ,
could you please tell me how you obtained Omani PCC. My husband worked in Oman a few years back and now he is residing in UAE.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me.

Hello,

My nationality is Indian and I worked in Oman for over 6 years from Dec, 11 to Dec, 17. Now for express entry I will need my police clearance certificate. Currently I am living in Canada. ROP website is asking me to send a letter to them along with my fingerprints. I am not sure how to proceed with the fingerprints section of the requirements.

Can anybody help who might have sent them documents from Canada? Going to Oman is not an option right now.

Regards

taim

Aug 4, 2018
Hi ,
could you please tell me how you obtained Omani PCC. My husband worked in Oman a few years back and now he is residing in UAE.

Let me know if you need the contact number of the agent who can help you with this. I'm also living in Oman since 2012 and I regularly get his help for such jobs.

S0324

Jul 25, 2018
India
Let me know if you need the contact number of the agent who can help you with this. I'm also living in Oman since 2012 and I regularly get his help for such jobs.
Hi Taim,
I'm looking for an agent to help me in getting PCC for my father from Muscat. Could you please give his number?

Hazemfayed

Jun 7, 2021
I live in Oman and I know an Omani guy who regularly deals with such things for our company. If you want I can give you his contact number, he may charge you little bit, but he will help you get the PCC.
Hi Taim, i also need to get my occ dine from Iman and i dont live there anymore. Aopreciate if you can send me ocntsct nunber for a person there to help lo me get it sorted out

Hazemfayed

Jun 7, 2021

hello Taim , pls i seek your help, i need contact of the omani guy to give a hand on this , i need to get my pcc done

taim

Aug 4, 2018

hello Taim , pls i seek your help, i need contact of the omani guy to give a hand on this , i need to get my pcc done
Sorry for late reply. Please send me DM, if you still need help.

Sep 19, 2020
Hi,
I'm in need of getting my PCC done from Oman. I have stayed in that Country from September 25, 2013 to June 25, 2014. This will be extremely great and kind of you.
Thank you,
Shri

jerrydelacruz0194

Sep 21, 2023
Hello,

Regards
Hi there, I saw your enquiry about Oman Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.

jerrydelacruz0194

Sep 21, 2023
Hi ,

Hi there, I saw your enquiry about Oman Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.