+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Calgary

priyankarupel

Apr 9, 2018
Will be applying for PCC from India, the duration they said is 15 days for accepting the application and after that 4-6 weeks for processing. Can somebody help on few things-
a. I have different address on my passport which is not my permanent address. I don’t have any valid id ( aadhar, PAN) on the permanent address where my parents resides. What address should I include on the PCC application.
b. I know passport has to be submitted original and photocopy but Does the work permit also has to be Originally submitted?
c. Due to long waiting times, what if we don’t receive PCC before the deadline for PR application?

Appreciate help from experienced folks here.

thanks!

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Do you have to submit Original passport by mail? One for my friend has applied from Toronto and he did not submit any originals. Its written on there websites as well for Toronto.
Just confirming as I will be applying for the same from Calgary.

priyankarupel

Apr 9, 2018
Do you have to submit Original passport by mail? One for my friend has applied from Toronto and he did not submit any originals. Its written on there websites as well for Toronto.
Just confirming as I will be applying for the same from Calgary.
Yes for Vancouver jurisdiction, original passport has to be submitted By mail. Call BLS and schedule for your pickup service from purolator.

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Yes for Vancouver jurisdiction, original passport has to be submitted By mail. Call BLS and schedule for your pickup service from purolator.
Yes, I have booked purolator service. Have you done the medical exam? I was wondering if they ask for original passport because it will be occupied for PCC.