+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC for Spouse with Canada Proof of Address

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi,
I'm the primary applicant and i'm currently in the process of applying PCC for me and my spouse. We are currently based out of Canada and due to the Covid-19, https://www.blsindia-canada.com/ is handling the PCC through Post instead of walkin. My question is, i have the needed supporting documents like Drivers license to provide as proof of Ontario ID card but my Spouse doesn't have any Ontario ID proof.

But in my Spouse Passport, she is having my name. Is that ok to submit the Spouse PCC without any Ontario ID proof? Kindly suggest.

PCC Doc Checklist - https://www.blsindia-canada.com/CanadaVisaCCT/toronto-PCC-checklist-rev-10.6-FEB-05-2020.pdf

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hi,
I'm the primary applicant and i'm currently in the process of applying PCC for me and my spouse. We are currently based out of Canada and due to the Covid-19, https://www.blsindia-canada.com/ is handling the PCC through Post instead of walkin. My question is, i have the needed supporting documents like Drivers license to provide as proof of Ontario ID card but my Spouse doesn't have any Ontario ID proof.

But in my Spouse Passport, she is having my name. Is that ok to submit the Spouse PCC without any Ontario ID proof? Kindly suggest.

PCC Doc Checklist - https://www.blsindia-canada.com/CanadaVisaCCT/toronto-PCC-checklist-rev-10.6-FEB-05-2020.pdf
Your spouse need to have ontario address proof. It is better to make one such as G1 or photo id proof.

Reactions: NAS29

canpr_usr

Jun 12, 2020
Hi,

Address proof is not needed for spouse. I called before I submitted and BLS said I can provide letter of explanation that she lives with me in same house on visitor visa and no address proof in her name. I sent the docs along with letter and BLS accepted the application. Include her docs like passport, visitor record copies along with marriage certificate copy.

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Address proof is not needed for spouse. I called before I submitted and BLS said I can provide letter of explanation that she lives with me in same house on visitor visa and no address proof in her name. I sent the docs along with letter and BLS accepted the application. Include her docs like passport, visitor record copies along with marriage certificate copy.
This is great to know. I will call the BLS today and will check the same. Have you both received your PCC certificates? It seems due to C19, the processing time is been increased.

canpr_usr

Jun 12, 2020
Not yet. we got email that verification was sent to local police station in india around 10 days back. But no update from local police station.

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Not yet. we got email that verification was sent to local police station in india around 10 days back. But no update from local police station.
Ok. i hope that you will receive in couple of weeks. As they mentioned 6-8 weeks time for the PCC in the site. Could you mind sharing me the letter format which needs to be shared with BLS for no address proof for spouse if possible?

canpr_usr

Jun 12, 2020
same format that you wouldhave used in celpip or ielts :)

To,
BLS International Services Canda Inc
10 Gillingham Drive, Unit 202
Brampton
Ontario L6X5A5
Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: Application for Police Clearance certificate to apply for permanent residency in Canada and address proof for spouse XXX XXX on Visitor visa.

<Body> Mention that you live in so and so address and your spouse is living with you in visitor record and no address proof in her name .

xxxxx

I humbly request you to accept this letter to consider my address proof as address for my spouse XXX XXX.

Sincerely,
XXXXX
sign

Reactions: NAS29

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
same format that you wouldhave used in celpip or ielts :)

To,
BLS International Services Canda Inc
10 Gillingham Drive, Unit 202
Brampton
Ontario L6X5A5
Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: Application for Police Clearance certificate to apply for permanent residency in Canada and address proof for spouse XXX XXX on Visitor visa.

<Body> Mention that you live in so and so address and your spouse is living with you in visitor record and no address proof in her name .

xxxxx

I humbly request you to accept this letter to consider my address proof as address for my spouse XXX XXX.

Sincerely,
XXXXX
sign
:) Thanks

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi, I finally able to connect with Toronto BLS support in the evening. I got the following clarifications.

1. You can create two PCC request one for Yourself and other for Your Spouse from one registered profile account in https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/secure/applyPcc

2. In case if your Spouse is not having Address proof ID in Canada, You have to share the wedding certificate along with additional set of copies of Your docs like copy of passport, status in Canada which will sufficient to apply.

Hope this helps to folks who are in same situation as mine.

Reactions: 100rab81

Nomad18

Nov 16, 2020
Hello, I am need of some advice. For PCC do we need to provide any Indian address proof where i stayed before? Or can I give any address where my relatives are present to confirm my details? example My passport has Pune address but there is no relatives in Pune to verify. I have relatives in Delhi, can i give Delhi address in PCC application ?

Thanks in advance.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi, I finally able to connect with Toronto BLS support in the evening. I got the following clarifications.

1. You can create two PCC request one for Yourself and other for Your Spouse from one registered profile account in https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/secure/applyPcc

2. In case if your Spouse is not having Address proof ID in Canada, You have to share the wedding certificate along with additional set of copies of Your docs like copy of passport, status in Canada which will sufficient to apply.

Hope this helps to folks who are in same situation as mine.

Good to know this. So if we provide

Mrg certificate
Copy of Spouse and applicant passport
Work permit/ Visitor Copy record of the spouse.

Will that be OK right?

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hello, I am need of some advice. For PCC do we need to provide any Indian address proof where i stayed before? Or can I give any address where my relatives are present to confirm my details? For example My passport has Pune address but there is no relatives in Pune to verify. I have relatives in Delhi, can i give Delhi address in PCC application?

Thanks in advance.
What I heard from this forum is that we need to provide an address where your details will be verified. if The address we are providing is different than the passport, we also need to provide the address proof for the new address we are mentioning.

Reactions: Nomad18

Love sandhu95

Feb 16, 2021
Hi there,
Somebody please help me in process of police verification certificate. My wife is primary applicant and is has old address on her passport after marriage but I have her name on my passport with new address.so I just want know which address she need to give to verification.