+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC details

Apr 4, 2023
Hi I have received ITA on 23rd Mar 2023 and applied for my spouse PCC from canada via BLS on 27th Mar 2023. Current status at embassy website is "PCC application form has been submitted." It's been more than a week since status has not been changed.
What should I do in this case ? I don't have much time left.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Hi I have received ITA on 23rd Mar 2023 and applied for my spouse PCC from canada via BLS on 27th Mar 2023. Current status at embassy website is "PCC application form has been submitted." It's been more than a week since status has not been changed.
Reach out to the consulate and embassy and request them to speed up the process. They need to send the PCC request to the local police station in India

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Did you try tracking on this link?

https://portal3.passportindia.gov.in/Online/index.html

If no status then try calling the consulate

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Yes it shows status PCC file has been submitted since 29th Mar
PCC usually takes 4-5 weeks to come through. You still have time to submit the documents. I doubt consulate does anything in speeding up the process. Once it reaches your local police station, ask your family to check in-person immediately because in many cases, they are lazy in informing the family

Apr 4, 2023
PCC usually takes 4-5 weeks to come through. You still have time to submit the documents. I doubt consulate does anything in speeding up the process. Once it reaches your local police station, ask your family to check in-person immediately because in many cases, they are lazy in informing the family
hello thank you for the response

My ITA is 23rd march and I am running short on time. The thing is my ex agent did not informed me about non accompanying spouse pcc and medical requirement earlier. Hence we are now just left with my spouse pcc only. I am FSW candidate and my wife is already in canada on work permit

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
hello thank you for the response

My ITA is 23rd march and I am running short on time. The thing is my ex agent did not informed me about non accompanying spouse pcc and medical requirement earlier. Hence we are now just left with my spouse pcc only. I am FSW candidate and my wife is already in canada on work permit
I am sure you will get the PCC before May 23rd which is when your ITA expires. From your end, you can ask consulate to expedite the process and keep an eye as and when the PCC reaches the local police station