+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Clearance taking too long

Ravz@

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Can somebody explain me the process of obtaining pcc from India. I’m from Calgary and BLS offices here are closed. So now the documents have to be couriered via mail to BLS torronto/ Vancouver or India?
M also in calgary .. so u have to call bls to book purolator. Guy will come and pick ur documents and delivered to Vancouver and then they delivered to india

ManujKhurana

Jun 15, 2020
I have a question here since I am in the same boat as you all are. I have been staying in Canada for past 1 year, do we still need to wait for PCC before uploading the documents after receiving ITA?

PCC - I applied in the 2nd week of May via BLS and till date the application status says that it is processing at Consulate General.

priyankarupel

Apr 9, 2018
Which address should you mention on the pcc application form? The one I have in my passport was at rental apartment , shd I mention that or the other where my parents stay. I don’t have any Govt I’d on my parent’s address though. Confused..

ManujKhurana

Jun 15, 2020
Which address should you mention on the pcc application form? The one I have in my passport was at rental apartment , shd I mention that or the other where my parents stay. I don’t have any Govt I’d on my parent’s address though. Confused..
I have seen rejections because of such issues. Better to keep the address that is mentioned in the passport and inform tenants that someone might come so that they can deal on your behalf.

abhijeet8685

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
I have got my PCC on 16 June.

Applied to BLS Brampton: 30 April
Reached BLS Brampton: 01 May
Status Updated on BLS: 08 May
EMail from Indian Consulate for Physical Verification: 16 May
Physical Verification Completed in India: 31 May
PCC Received: 16 June

abhijeet8685

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
I have seen rejections because of such issues. Better to keep the address that is mentioned in the passport and inform tenants that someone might come so that they can deal on your behalf.
I agree it is advisable to have the same address as on passport.

My friend had the same concern, when she contacted BLS they have suggested that she mention the same address on the passport and anyone of her family member can go to the concerned police station and let them know that a PCC request has been made and verification is to be done at the given address.

reenu85

Jul 17, 2020
I have got my PCC on 16 June.

Applied to BLS Brampton: 30 April
Reached BLS Brampton: 01 May
Status Updated on BLS: 08 May
EMail from Indian Consulate for Physical Verification: 16 May
Physical Verification Completed in India: 31 May
PCC Received: 16 June
Can you please explain on how you know that PCC is completed in India? Did you receive any email from passport.admin@passportindia.gov.in ??
And once the PCC is completed in India, what status you saw in BLS tracking website ?