+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Payment by visa debit card-Please clarify

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbasbd said:
Hi Qorax thanks for the reply but i am wondering how they proceed without 3 digit security code coz whenever we make transection with visa debit card it ask for the 3 digit security code.

thanks
Debit cards from most countries can be used for debit transactions or credit transactions. They usually ask for the security code for a debit transaction. However, if you use the debit card for a credit transaction, you don't need to provide the pin code.

mostafa_samiee

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus, Syria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
I think I just paied 1100$ onrelated to my case, but I filled the payment form completly and other forms are completed too, so it is possible that they ignore that unrelated payment recipt and consider my application like others. I just should go after that aditional money which I have paied wrongly. what do u think. Do you think since my payment form with whole of details is completed and also there is money in my boss account, they will accept it or not?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mostafa_samiee said:
I think I just paied 1100$ onrelated to my case, but I filled the payment form completly and other forms are completed too, so it is possible that they ignore that unrelated payment recipt and consider my application like others. I just should go after that aditional money which I have paied wrongly. what do u think. Do you think since my payment form with whole of details is completed and also there is money in my boss account, they will accept it or not?
Hi mostafa,

You were not supposed to pay it online but as you have done so then your boss is right its been debited from his account when you put the card details online. You have also filled the payment form which means double payment. just wait and see if CIC charge your boss credit card again if it does then you will have to write it to CIC for refund. In the meantime just ask your boss to keep an eye on his transaction and if he sees CIC debiting his account he inform you so that you apply for refund straightaway without any delays.

Regards
Saki

tanoli007

May 19, 2010
Hi Friends,
I m planing to aply for skilled worker immigration,which mathod for fee payment is better?cradit card or DD? if have Visa debit Card issued by U.B.L Pakistan,how cani pay the fee?just mention the number of card in fee form?need advice of seniors.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanoli007 said:
Hi Friends,
I m planing to aply for skilled worker immigration,which mathod for fee payment is better?cradit card or DD? if have Visa debit Card issued by U.B.L Pakistan,how cani pay the fee?just mention the number of card in fee form?need advice of seniors.
Hi,

Paying my credit card is best because when CIC will charge your credit card you will see straightaway. Yes by giving credit card number , expiry date and name on card in the payment form.

Cheers
Saki