+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paying online visa fees through cic but its giving error "200".. Help plz

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Iam paying online visa fees through CIC website my its giving error "transaction not approved 200", does anybody knows about it? is there any problem with cic server ??

dino_choc

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Still having issues?

Don't know if CIC accepts online payments outside of Canada.

You may check these websites for more help:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-online-payment-failed-t140236.0.html

https://secure.immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2654&title=online-payment-help

JSantana

Jun 10, 2015
I had the exact same problem. I was trying to pay with a credit card, and I got that same error every time. Apparently they only accept DEBIT cards. Let me know if it works for you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

JSantana said:
I had the exact same problem. I was trying to pay with a credit card, and I got that same error every time. Apparently they only accept DEBIT cards. Let me know if it works for you.
1. No, CIC only accepts credit cards. From CIC a Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express® credit card

JSantana

Jun 10, 2015
PMM said:
Hi

1. No, CIC only accepts credit cards. From CIC a Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express® credit card
Well my payment was accepted and my application submitted with a debit card from MasterCard(R)

Nkumar

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
JSantana said:
I'm using visa debit card with session opend to pay in dollers but its giving error 200. I'll try with MasterCard may be it works. Does postal code creates problem ??

dino_choc

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Try to fill in exact same details you have on your Credit card like Name, Address, Postal Code, etc. If that doesn't work you may have to call your bank first and then the Visa office or CIC helpline.