+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAYING FOR BIOMETRICS ONLINE

lacksonchama

Aug 20, 2018
The Canadian Immigration office in Dar es Salaam has requested me to pay for my Biometrics fee ($85 CAD) online,but an unable to find the link to do the payment. Anybody who has done this before, please kindly help guide me on this one.

mukendi

Sep 14, 2018
hello dear
I am in south Korea, and actually I'm facing the same problem May you share the link which you have used to pay the biometrics fee online?

thank you

lacksonchama

Aug 20, 2018
hello dear
I am in south Korea, and actually I'm facing the same problem May you share the link which you have used to pay the biometrics fee online?

thank you

For Biometric collection fees please visit the following link, https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?land=en. Please note that sometime it works sometimes it will give you an error message. So keep trying at different times, you will eventually get it done. Not sure the logic behind all this trouble though!!

Reactions: BABESANDI

Ihab5566

Feb 12, 2020
I have this log in error when I try to pay the biometrics and I can't believe that it's 2020 and it is still not fixed I read the comments here that go back to 2018 ! did anyone find a solution for the log in error
Thankssss