Med's Done....
28-09-2016 - Remedial: 09-11-2017
Interview........
07-12-2017
Passport Req..
18-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2018
can anyone please guide me with the procedure of paying my fees online?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
su005 said:
can anyone please guide me with the procedure of paying my fees online?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/information/fees/index.asp

Find what you have applied for in the list. Pay. Lribt out and save a copy of the receipt. Include a copy with your application.

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/information/fees/index.asp

Find what you have applied for in the list. Pay. Lribt out and save a copy of the receipt. Include a copy with your application.
Just a quick question, how would CIC know about the payment we made online if there is no option/way as to where to put the information that would directly link to out application like UCI #?

Can anyone share a thought about the process? Thank you..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
bladeguard said:
Just a quick question, how would CIC know about the payment we made online if there is no option/way as to where to put the information that would directly link to out application like UCI #?

Can anyone share a thought about the process? Thank you..
You are supposed to supply the receipt that has a transaction number on it with your application package.

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
You are supposed to supply the receipt that has a transaction number on it with your application package.
RPRF has not been paid upfront.. preferred to pay once application is approved.

Received an email from CPC stating that processing of the application has been completed and asked to pay the RPRF in order to obtain COPR.

Currently waiting for the appointment to be given by CIC in Toronto. RPRF has been paid online 2 days after the receipt of email.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
bladeguard said:
RPRF has not been paid upfront.. preferred to pay once application is approved.

Received an email from CPC stating that processing of the application has been completed and asked to pay the RPRF in order to obtain COPR.

Currently waiting for the appointment to be given by CIC in Toronto. RPRF has been paid online 2 days after the receipt of email.
Well you could have included that detail before. Did they send you an email address to send it to? If not, then Case Specific Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx . Send them the PDF that you have as a receipt.

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
Well you could have included that detail before. Did they send you an email address to send it to? If not, then Case Specific Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx . Send them the PDF that you have as a receipt.
Thank you for kindly sharing your thoughts and suggestions Profiler..

No, they did not mention any address where to possibly send a copy of the payment receipt BUT stated in the letter to bring the receipt once appointment has been given... So, I just want to clarify and make sure if does that mean CIC will send or provide an appointment even if in case RPRF has not been paid yet?

And I just want to make sure that after paying the fee online, I don't have to do anything but wait for the appointment to be scheduled by CIC.

I will also take your suggestion by sending a PDF copy of the receipt to case specific inquiry.. Thank you for providing me the link.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
bladeguard said:
Thank you for kindly sharing your thoughts and suggestions Profiler..

No, they did not mention any address where to possibly send a copy of the payment receipt BUT stated in the letter to bring the receipt once appointment has been given... So, I just want to clarify and make sure if does that mean CIC will send or provide an appointment even if in case RPRF has not been paid yet?

And I just want to make sure that after paying the fee online, I don't have to do anything but wait for the appointment to be scheduled by CIC.

I will also take your suggestion by sending a PDF copy of the receipt to case specific inquiry.. Thank you for providing me the link.
Once you submit that pdf to them, keep a copy to take to your interview just in case. And show up for that appointment. That's all you have to do.

bladeguard

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
profiler said:
Once you submit that pdf to them, keep a copy to take to your interview just in case. And show up for that appointment. That's all you have to do.
Thank you so much profiler for your time and for all the inputs.. God Bless you. :) :) :)