Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Took the advice... just asked for the tentative processing time and their advice.

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all...

it's thursday in india....new day with new hopes...lets hope that thursday brings the good news/updates for people who are waiting in the queue before chc nd closes for the long weekend

all the best and good luck :)

CameraEye

Jan 23, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2010
Doc's Request.
24-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
I second mp2canada's advise. If u want to make it to ur training, Don't beat around the bush. You can always send ur passports once u return. Hopefully they would have completed the security/background checks by then.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
mptocanada said:
Hi nitroxn,

Don't leave this opportunity. People who are already abroad when they are requested for a PPR also take the risk of taking the leaves and coming all the way to India to get the VISA. Just draft a letter, mentioning the dates of travel. Also:
1) A letter from the compnay giving you the opportunity to travel abroad.
2) Mention the VISA type (like business,etc.) that will be affixed on your PP from the other country's embassy.
3) Since i have gone through this, there is also a letter that the company has to provide to the consulate requesting them to issuse the required VISA to you and that they shall bear all the costs for stay and travel. Send this letter as well.
4) If you going from one of the sister concerns of your existing company or of it's foreign affiliates, ensure that your complete name is mentioned on the letter (since generally they issue the letters stating the name as "MR SURNAME".

Get all these Notarized. Also, any letter issued must have the PP no. on it and the address where they are going to provide you the accomodation. You may take a print of any email of relevant importance and send it (don't notarize this and this MAY make your case a bit more stronger)

Courier these, send an email wit the attachment, send a case specific query attaching all these and if possible (i don't know if this is correct) fax them as well.

Just go ahead. A bird in hand is better then 2 in the bush. No harm in atleast trying. I don't think this shall make any adverse impact. I have myself done this and awaiting the outcome. I have seen this happen with the desired outcome as well.
thanks again. any response from ND VO with regards to this on your end. when did you send all the request. I still have some more time on my side so I am just preparing things i guess.