+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS / COPIES TO CPC-OTTAWA IN DECEMBER 2015 - LETS CONNECT!!

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you flagpole and then apply for a US visa in the near future, would you have to answer 'Yes' to 'Have you ever been refused entry to the US'?

I do have a US visa so I'm thinking of just crossing in to the US for a couple of hours and then returning. Shouldn't be any issue with that right?

Once I complete my landing, can I go to Service Canada to get my new SIN?

Thanks.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingOfGoodTimes said:
I live in Winnipeg , I am getting it today as per the tracker !

thank you king. so as i am in gta area i should also expect it today or worse tomorrow.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hhh466 said:
If you flagpole and then apply for a US visa in the near future, would you have to answer 'Yes' to 'Have you ever been refused entry to the US'?

I do have a US visa so I'm thinking of just crossing in to the US for a couple of hours and then returning. Shouldn't be any issue with that right?

Once I complete my landing, can I go to Service Canada to get my new SIN?

Thanks.

i have same que i have us visa so should i just take a u-turn or enter US for 1 hour and then go back.

you can get your sin and health card next day after landing thats fine. take your landing paper and driver's license and passport for proof to service canada.

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
i have same que i have us visa so should i just take a u-turn or enter US for 1 hour and then go back.

you can get your sin and health card next day after landing thats fine. take your landing paper and driver's license and passport for proof to service canada.
We might as well enter US for an hour or so. Might as well make use of the visa. Dont want to face complications when applying for a visa in the future!

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hhh466 said:
We might as well enter US for an hour or so. Might as well make use of the visa. Dont want to face complications when applying for a visa in the future!

thanks HHH... so we dont have to inform officer about landing (and just give random reason like going to meet a friend on US side for couple of hours) when we enter in the US right? we have to inform about landing when we return back from US. correct me if i am wrong.

also i am thinking to carry following docs for landing:

bank statement
past and present canadian visa letters
copr
passport

anything else we have t carry?

please all give your inputs for this post.

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
thanks HHH... so we dont have to inform officer about landing (and just give random reason like going to meet a friend on US side for couple of hours) when we enter in the US right? we have to inform about landing when we return back from US. correct me if i am wrong.

also i am thinking to carry following docs for landing:

bank statement
past and present canadian visa letters
copr
passport

anything else we have t carry?

please all give your inputs for this post.
Yeah im just gonna say im going to meet a friend and then on my way back ill inform the canadian officers that I would like to land. From my understanding all we need is our passport, copr and current status document. I was told that the COPR will list the documents we will need. Some say you need to show POF also but I dont know anyone who did and no one asked them either.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hhh466 said:
Yeah im just gonna say im going to meet a friend and then on my way back ill inform the canadian officers that I would like to land. From my understanding all we need is our passport, copr and current status document. I was told that the COPR will list the documents we will need. Some say you need to show POF also but I dont know anyone who did and no one asked them either.

thank you for the info. let me wait for passport and copr and then i guess i will get some clear idea.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
No updates on My CIC and Nothing on ECAS. The return tracker is still not activated. i have sent my passport on 28th Dec.

lutr

Dec 23, 2015
Hi everyone,

I finally decided I will fly to the US (instead of driving) and then come back to Edmonton. Did anyone hear about the experience in the Edmonton airport to validate the COPR?
I'm assuming that since it is an international airport, I won't have any problems to validate it...

Anyone that can help me? It will be very appreciated!

alex.121

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Same here updated and inside is approved and closed.. I wish and hope all of us would get this update today.