+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport with Stamped Visa Recieved

Radxtrm

Mar 19, 2013
Hello Guys,

I want to share my experience to you regarding my work permit application in canadian embassy in abu dhabi.
I am working here in Bahrain and my end of contract here on october 12, 2013. I recieved an email from the embassy that my application is approved last september 19, 2013 and the next day i recieved my passport with stamped visa via aramex.
My timeline:
February 18, 2013-docs submitted thru aramex
August 27,2013-recieved email from the embassy for medical examination
September 19, 2013 received email from the embassy that my application is approved
September 21, 2013 i recieved my passport with stamped visa thru aramex

My NOC 6641
Exactly 7 months processing time, so dont lose hope just always pray God will give you that you ask
Once the embassy email you for medical examination that is the sign that your application will be approved
Good luck to all of you and God Bless...

I hope that what i share with you will give inspiration and give you hope that all application in the canadian embassy in abu dhabi will be approved in time.

NOC6641

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Hi Friend

Thank you for your valuable information regarding your WP application and receiving visa.Congratulations!.
My NOC is same as yours,applied for Alberta,I have few queries for you.

I submitted my documents for work permit in July 16th.Got my medical request letter on the 3rd September along with the Ielts Request which was not on the documents list before.

1.Did they ask you to do IELTS?.(It was not on my documents request list at the time I submit?.

2.on my medical request letter says,

(A) visa officer has not yet made any decision but I have the option of completing the medical examination now.and also it says SHOULD YOUR APPLICATION ULTIMATELY BE REFUSED.

(B) the officer has assessed your visa application.you are now required to undergo a medical examination in order for the officer to make a final decision on your application.

Please explain to me what it really says?.because I am confused of these two statements on the medical request sheet.you know I have already done the IELTS as they want me to do it within some certain period of time.I think I need to get 5.

Looking forward to your answer.

murugan426

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
CHENNAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3131, 0113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-09-2010
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
14-05-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2014 EXPIRY 26.06.2014
LANDED..........
Hi friends,

presently am in Dubai and medical submitted in july 13 to new delhi CHC but still I didn't submit my original passport since I am working in Dubai. I tried to send directly to CHC nobody is ready to take even aramex, for that I need to go to india to wait until the visa stamping.

if know anything please advise me..
thanks
murugan

Radxtrm

Mar 19, 2013
NOC6641 said:
Hi Friend

Thank you for your valuable information regarding your WP application and receiving visa.Congratulations!.
My NOC is same as yours,applied for Alberta,I have few queries for you.

I submitted my documents for work permit in July 16th.Got my medical request letter on the 3rd September along with the Ielts Request which was not on the documents list before.

1.Did they ask you to do IELTS?.(It was not on my documents request list at the time I submit?.

2.on my medical request letter says,

(A) visa officer has not yet made any decision but I have the option of completing the medical examination now.and also it says SHOULD YOUR APPLICATION ULTIMATELY BE REFUSED.

(B) the officer has assessed your visa application.you are now required to undergo a medical examination in order for the officer to make a final decision on your application.

Please explain to me what it really says?.because I am confused of these two statements on the medical request sheet.you know I have already done the IELTS as they want me to do it within some certain period of time.I think I need to get 5.

Looking forward to your answer.
NOC6641, have you already taken your medical exam? If you had already taken your panel doctor will submit the results to cic, after few weeks cad embassy will email you regarding to your application, just wait for that email.. Just pray for it that the result will be good

Radxtrm

Mar 19, 2013
murugan426 said:
Hi friends,

presently am in Dubai and medical submitted in july 13 to new delhi CHC but still I didn't submit my original passport since I am working in Dubai. I tried to send directly to CHC nobody is ready to take even aramex, for that I need to go to india to wait until the visa stamping.

if know anything please advise me..
thanks
murugan
[/quote

Murugan,

Wait for the email of cad embassy, they will send you a notice that your application is been approved after that they will request for your original passport for visa stamping, once you recieved that email that is the time you will send your passport tomthe embassy

kanth

Jun 15, 2013
Hi Radxtrm,

Thanks for u r valuable information.. thanks very much.. one question is that what all documents did u submitted to the canadian embassy plz help me in this. A checklist of all the documents u submitted would help me...did u submit ielts as well..? plz hope a replay from you...

murugan426

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
CHENNAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3131, 0113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-09-2010
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
14-05-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2014 EXPIRY 26.06.2014
LANDED..........
thanks for your reply..

CHC New Delhi asked to send medical papers also original passport to be send through vfs, since I am in Dubai send covering letter requested that I will be submitting our original passport while processing visa stamping.

Is this ok... can I wait until to receive the information from CHC new delhi...!

please reply.

thanks
murugan

NOC6641

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Hi friend

I did my medicals as well as ielts.just waitin to hear from both of them.
results of both suppose to come next month first OR second week.Thank you for your information.
did they ask you to do IELTS?.

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
murugan426 said:
thanks for your reply..

CHC New Delhi asked to send medical papers also original passport to be send through vfs, since I am in Dubai send covering letter requested that I will be submitting our original passport while processing visa stamping.

Is this ok... can I wait until to receive the information from CHC new delhi...!

please reply.

thanks
murugan
Hey

When did u apply

Radxtrm

Mar 19, 2013
kanth said:
Hi Radxtrm,

Thanks for u r valuable information.. thanks very much.. one question is that what all documents did u submitted to the canadian embassy plz help me in this. A checklist of all the documents u submitted would help me...did u submit ielts as well..? plz hope a replay from you...

Kanth, i submitted original school credentials(high school and college diploma and trnscript of records), employment cerficates, police clearance, original passport, bank draft, emlpoyment contract from the canadian employer, LMO, validated work permit form, family information form that you will download from the embassy site. Submit all original docs so that you will not have problems.

Radxtrm

Mar 19, 2013
NOC6641 said:
Hi friend

I did my medicals as well as ielts.just waitin to hear from both of them.
results of both suppose to come next month first OR second week.Thank you for your information.
did they ask you to do IELTS?.
NOC6641, the embassy not require me to take that ielts, they require only to take the medical examination and after that they send me an email that confirms that my application is approved. All you have to do is wait and email from them so you will know what to do next.. Good luck to you and God Bless