+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport upload post-ITA ... old passport of spouse ?

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Hi all,
Im just a step away from submitting my application, i wanted to get your opinion, in the passport upload section its asking for the valid passport so does that mean my expired passport need not be included ?
Mine is not really a problem but my spouses expired passport is stamped on each page which is making the file above 4 mb, no amount of compressing is bringing it down, so is it required or not ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check the requirements once again. If it asks only for bio-data page (which I suspect it does) upload just that.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
Check the requirements once again. If it asks only for bio-data page (which I suspect it does) upload just that.
I think it says "any markings too".

Thanks
Silvi

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
This is what it says exactly
Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)
o You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport.
o Include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings. (the rest is not applicable to me as im a citizen of India)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indianaspirant said:
This is what it says exactly
Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)
o You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport.
o Include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings. (the rest is not applicable to me as im a citizen of India)
Great. For the OP, this would mean just the latest passport for their spouse along with all the stamps, visa or markings therein.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
thanx for the reply, its the same for me , my spouse and my dependent so i guess thats all we need to provide for now, my hesitation is that my spouse has a visa reject stamp in his expired passport, and although in the section asking for declaration i have selected yes for his visa refusal but they are not asking for that detail anywhere, i just hope by not including the old passport im not keeping important information from CIC.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Asivad Anac said:
Great. For the OP, this would mean just the latest passport for their spouse along with all the stamps, visa or markings therein.
I have scanned markings of issuing PCC. But I am still confused whether I should include that or not because I also have a marking of PCC issuance for Australia as I am already a PR holder of Australia.

Thanks
Silvi