+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport to New Delhi VO .. let's connect here

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Anybody got his passport back? Or if anyone can please share the time New Delhi VO is taking.

I need to get Passport thing done on urgent basis as I have to travel and hence I have yet not submitted my passport.

Please respond.

Thanks
Silvi

anonymous09

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
I submitted my pp to Chandigarh vfs yesterday. Today my cic account shows application closed and approved. Does this mean stamping is done?

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anonymous09 said:
I submitted my pp to Chandigarh vfs yesterday. Today my cic account shows application closed and approved. Does this mean stamping is done?
Yes. You can expect your passport back in a couple of days or early next week as weekends are off for vfs.

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Anybody got his passport back? Or if anyone can please share the time New Delhi VO is taking.

I need to get Passport thing done on urgent basis as I have to travel and hence I have yet not submitted my passport.

Please respond.

Thanks
Silvi
I submitted my PP at Blore VFS office. They said processing takes 10-15 working days. But as you see in the post above, it can be faster too

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
CanadaImmi2015 said:
I submitted my PP at Blore VFS office. They said processing takes 10-15 working days. But as you see in the post above, it can be faster too
This uncertainty is killing me. It's like PR in hands but too far.
My company wants to travel out of India by early next week. I can't ask for a delay as this the opportunity I was waiting for so long. And internal processes are running as per their wish which may or may not delay the travel and hence not able to submit the Passport.

Don't know what to do in this scenario. :(

Silvi

dream2016

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
anonymous09 said:
realy.. i submitted on monday but no updates yet :(

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
pspandya said:
Hi pgupta,

Congratulations for the PPR :). We share almost the same timeline and I am from India too. I have my BG in progress since November 20th. Hence eagerly waiting to get PPR. I wanted to know if they called any employer/office personnel for BG? I am trying to find out what they actually look for BG... As I feel I should get PPR by now?
Thanks
Hello,
I don't believe they called any employer of mine (and I had 4 ::)). My BG still shows in progress in myCIC but seems like they don't bother to update myCIC much. hang in there. Hope the PPR should not be far away as things have really started to move for July-Aug ppl

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
pgupta8 said:
Hello,
I don't believe they called any employer of mine (and I had 4 ::)). My BG still shows in progress in myCIC but seems like they don't bother to update myCIC much. hang in there. Hope the PPR should not be far away as things have really started to move for July-Aug ppl
Yes I really hope so... I started to get worried, but sometimes u need t hear from someone else and it feels good.. Thank you :)

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an update email from VFS that my application has been forwarded to Visa Office Delhi.

VFS provides an option to track applications here: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/india/track_your_application.html

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulpatel said:
Submitted my passport at VFS on 11JAN2016 and no update since then.
You can check the status at the link I provided above. You need the tracking ID provided by VFS for the same.

anonymous09

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Submitted my passport on 12 Jan to chandigarh vfs and today i.e 14 Jan i got my passport. Just received it.

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
anonymous09 said:
Submitted my passport on 12 Jan to chandigarh vfs and today i.e 14 Jan i got my passport. Just received it.
Your passport went to Delhi VO ?

Please respond. Urgent.

Thanks
Silvi

anonymous09

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Silvi6 said:
Your passport went to Delhi VO ?

Please respond. Urgent.

Thanks
Silvi
Yes

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted my passport today (14-01-2016). Now comes the final wait....

RJ