+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport submitted to CPC Ottawa

Pavanl

Dec 25, 2022
Hi Guys I have exact same situation. UPS says delivered to OTTAWA, CA and MCLAREN picked it up. When called UPS call center they say we are sorry it is delivered to some other address and are investigating the case. Delivery date shows 6th Feb. Does anyone else got their TRV stamped and back ? Please let me know as it creates stress in my mind. Thanks

azhar_sq

Feb 13, 2023
Did you get any further update ? I haven’t heard back ..it has been 20days that I sent passport
Not yet. I had been calling ups and they have created a mess as not being able to tell me exactly where my package is. It still shows delivered to McLaren but everytime they open a new investigation. They told me today that your package is located. I told them do you mean it is with ups. They said yes...!!! After some discussion they said delievered. And then said we will investigate and call you. No one bothered to call me back.nI just want to know what is the new address they diverted the package to.

Pavanl

Dec 25, 2022
Received By MCLAREN Left At Dock OTTAWA K1G3W1 CA
Not yet. I had been calling ups and they have created a mess as not being able to tell me exactly where my package is. It still shows delivered to McLaren but everytime they open a new investigation. They told me today that your package is located. I told them do you mean it is with ups. They said yes...!!! After some discussion they said delievered. And then said we will investigate and call you. No one bothered to call me back.nI just want to know what is the new address they diverted the package to.
The new address - am not told by UPS. All they told me is it is delivered to OTTAWA K1G3W1 CA which is a screening facility & they don't have any information beyond that. So am not sure if my passport is delivered to visa section based on what UPS is saying.

salilkamra

May 1, 2020
The new address - am not told by UPS. All they told me is it is delivered to OTTAWA K1G3W1 CA which is a screening facility & they don't have any information beyond that. So am not sure if my passport is delivered to visa section based on what UPS is saying.
Bro, can you please DM me your number. I am in a similar situation. Lets connect please

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Well if all your passports are in the same situation I assume they were all delivered correctly. I would be worried if one was an exception.

azhar_sq

Feb 13, 2023
Well as an update, I have been informed by UPS today that my passport was delivered to Stevenage Drive on 6th Feb 2023 (not with UPS). Online proof of delivery shows received by MCLAREN. So now I fall under the same batch as you guys. I think its only wait situation now. The processing time on immigration website shows 14 Calender days (passed already). Seems I have no option than waiting further.

salilkamra

May 1, 2020
Update from my end. I sent an email to CIO and they replied:

Good day,
Please be advised that our records indicate your passport/documents have been received and are being processed.
Our office cannot provide any further information regarding the receipt/return of passports as we cannot provide information from another office handling the passports.

I will keep you updated

Reactions: azhar_sq