+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport submitted to CPC Ottawa

Dec 23, 2022
Hi Guys,

I got a PPR and maile my passport and pictures to CPCO-PR-VISA US Permanent/Temporary Resident VISA/Passporta at 365 Laurier Ave. West Ottawa K1A 1L1. I called UPS and they said that the package was delivered to 2303 Stevenage and picked up at dock by Mclaren. Has this happened to folks ? Is this the address that reroutes mail to CPCO Ottawa ? Please advice, my US visas are in that passport and I am worried.
Thanks

rahulgoel_jss

Jan 22, 2023
Hi Guys,

I got a PPR and maile my passport and pictures to CPCO-PR-VISA US Permanent/Temporary Resident VISA/Passporta at 365 Laurier Ave. West Ottawa K1A 1L1. I called UPS and they said that the package was delivered to 2303 Stevenage and picked up at dock by Mclaren. Has this happened to folks ? Is this the address that reroutes mail to CPCO Ottawa ? Please advice, my US visas are in that passport and I am worried.
Thanks
Hello,

I am in similar situation, send passport though UPS. It shows delivered in 6 Jan and no update after that. Did you get any update?

Pavanl

Dec 25, 2022
Hello, I am in a similar situation , however am inside Canada. The package was delivered on 01/31. Did you receive your passport ?

Pavanl

Dec 25, 2022
Where was it delivered ? I called UPS now & was told it wasn't delivered to CPC-Ottawa instead it is at one of UPS facilities for last one week.
When was your passport delivered to CPC-Ottawa - Can you Please share your time line & what had happened to your passport

azhar_sq

Feb 13, 2023
Hi Guys I have exact same situation. UPS says delivered to OTTAWA, CA and MCLAREN picked it up. When called UPS call center they say we are sorry it is delivered to some other address and are investigating the case. Delivery date shows 6th Feb. Does anyone else got their TRV stamped and back ? Please let me know as it creates stress in my mind. Thanks

azhar_sq

Feb 13, 2023
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Did you get your passport returned ?
Please help us know the status

Pavanl

Dec 25, 2022
Hi Guys I have exact same situation. UPS says delivered to OTTAWA, CA and MCLAREN picked it up. When called UPS call center they say we are sorry it is delivered to some other address and are investigating the case. Delivery date shows 6th Feb. Does anyone else got their TRV stamped and back ? Please let me know as it creates stress in my mind. Thanks

Pavanl

Dec 25, 2022
I too initially got same reply from UPS, however am told that the package is delivered from the screening facility ( the pack is initially delivered there) to CPC Ottawa. I did raise web form & call IRCC for confirmation but no response. So am just waiting for my passport

Pavanl

Dec 25, 2022
I too initially got same reply from UPS, however am told that the package is delivered from the screening facility ( the pack is initially delivered there) to CPC Ottawa. I did raise web form & call IRCC for confirmation but no response. So am just waiting for my passport
… there is nothing much we can do here rather tracking the return label…

azhar_sq

Feb 13, 2023
Hi Pavanl, thanks and its helpful to know. I got this link from 2018 for people having similar situation. I think its usually done that way. Feeling better now.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fedex-delivered-to-2303-stevenage-ottawa-on-k1g5b3.554353/